Bob Bishop's "Hypermaze" Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Bishop's "Hypermaze" Challenge!

You have been captured by a race of highly advanced space aliens who are out to dominate the galaxy. They want to find out if Earth-humans are intelligent enough to be worth keeping alive.

To test your intelligence, they have put you in a hovercraft and placed it inside a four-dimensional maze. Will you be able to find your way out of the maze? The fate of the whole Earth may be in your hands!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr. Logic; 02-11-2008, 21:03:41.

Ooooh, got to try it

Getting an error message now.

WOWEXEC caused a General Protection Fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0001:8D80

Choose close. WOWEXEC will close

Comment

the link is messed up theres a extra ; at the end

lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Oops. That was my bad. The initial link that was posted had index.htm at the end of it which lead to a 404 page. I must have hit that by accident when I tried to fix it.

I can't get the game to run though.

Edit: Game works now, thread reopened.

Comment

I had a bad upload. I've re-uploaded the game and everything should be OK now.

Sorry about that.

Comment

I download it, it opens, but then instantly closes. I don't know why this happens, if it is my computer, or the program. I use Windows Vista if that matters at all. But I am unable to run it.

Comment

It worked for me. And I'm out Fun game.

This computer is XP and it worked.

Comment

Working...
              X