Mr. Logic's "4-Digit Puzzles"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Logic's "4-Digit Puzzles"

This game consists of a series of levels, each of which contains a different "secret rule" by which a given 4-digit number changes into another 4-digit number. As a clue to help you guess what the secret rule is, you will be shown an example of how one particular 4-digit number changes.

The object of the game is to try and reach level 21. If you get there, you will be given a secret password. If you are one of the first ten players to email that password to Mr. Logic, your name will be added to the game's Top Ten List.

Click here to download

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Mr. Logic; 02-18-2008, 21:55:51. Reason: Forgot to put link to game :)

Looks like a really fun and challenging game...too bad I don't do downloads...is there a way to play online?
    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Originally posted by mouthybrat View Post
      Looks like a really fun and challenging game...too bad I don't do downloads...is there a way to play online?
      Not yet. But we are considering the possibility of creating an online version of the game someday.

I understand your concern about downloading things from the Internet. (I generally feel the same way too.) But let me assure you that there is nothing "bad" in my game's software (no spyware, adware, viruses, etc.) And you don't even have to "install" anything in order to play the game; everything you need will be right inside a single folder on your desktop. When you are finished with the game, just delete the folder... and the game is gone. (Don't you wish that all software could be that easy to remove! )

The "4-Digit Puzzles" game was created with a Free programming language called SiMPLE. If you still have concerns about downloading the game, click here to find out more information about SiMPLE.)

Comment

oh, it's not that I'm worried about your game content...I just don't have enough memory on my computer to download any more games...I'm saving up to upgrade, but for now, very limited space...
        I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

fun game.
          gives your brain a bit of a workout.

got to level 13 then got stuck and gave up

Comment

toooo much math!! accck

Comment

Working...
            X