Find The Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find The Difference

This is another puzzle game, in which the photo is slightly changing during the countdown. Click on the spot that changes before the time runs out! You have 3 tries per image. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

I think I really need to get my eyes checked, I tried with 2 images and couldn't see anything

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't understand this game at all. If I am to find a difference then I'd like to know what the picture is that I am supposed to compare with. The instructions are all in Japanese so I have no way of knowing what I am am supposed to do. To be honest it seems more like a "find the item" game, i e I am instructed to find an item in the picture. I think it might be so because I somehow got it right the first time

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

It's kind of the It Finds It games by Melting Mindz - there is a very slight change over time which you need to find.

Comment

Ok... a change between what? I am not shown the original pic so how am I supposed to tell?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Haven't you played other games where you need to watch very carefully what changes over time?
            There is no original pic, just a very slight change during the countdown.

Comment

I guess I have not and I must say I cannot find any changes at all. When I clicked and got it right the pic did not change. The spot looked exactly the same every time but it was for some reason not the right place to click every time. I dunno, dear da alien, I find this game a lil' to hard to understand. Perhaps somebuny else will find more entertaining than I do. Me might be a lil' too... *looks around* uh... unyoung for this

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, the change in a pic is not always the same.

These are the differences I found.

Last edited by Adventure; 02-25-2008, 14:56:04. Reason: found some more
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Wow Adventure, you have eagle eyes!

Comment

I wasn't any good at this game, either. But just so everyone knows, there is a button just below the game that says English Ver. Just click that, and you can play the game in English.

Comment

i looked at the hole pic and nothings different. looked at it for a hole 15 seconds and lost cause nothings different. i aint playing cause the picture changing is broken.
                      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                      sigpic
                      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Thanks for the info Escape. The english version must be new since it wasn't there when I posted this game.
                        I've updated the link in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                          Wow Adventure, you have eagle eyes!
                          No, I just replayed the game many, many times. And it is also a bit of luck. You just have to focus on the right spot.

Updated my previous post.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I was not too crazy about this game so I surfed over to the FUNKYLAND home page and found some baby GAPUPY cooking games. Those I liked, but they won't eat my sweet potato cake, one star.

Even with all of Adventures hints if you are not fixed on the right spot its too subtle to see. Me and that kind of patience do not make a good team.

Comment

this cant find even one differents i looked at the screen with my face on the screen and there was no differents. this games broken.
                              Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                              sigpic
                              Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X