SimCity ElectroCity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimCity ElectroCity

ElectroCity is a new online computer game that lets players manage their own virtual towns and cities. It’s great fun to play and also teaches players all about energy, sustainability and environmental management in New Zealand.

ElectroCity

Please post all new games in the New Games Subforum as stated in the POSTING RULES

Thanks

Comment

had me playing for an hour or so... but then my money just started disappearing for no reason... very weird... but fun game if you are into simcity type games

Comment

Great game!

Originally posted by 420smoker View Post
        had me playing for an hour or so... but then my money just started disappearing for no reason... very weird... but fun game if you are into simcity type games
        You probably had some of the more expensive options on. Or a high-upkeep building.
        Hey, look over there!
        What?
        *wipes biscuit crumbs from mouth* Oh. It's gone.
        Aw. Hey, where'd my...
        *not here*

Comment

Cute game, I lasted 150 turns with a score of 90/A-. I think my population was over 300k. Nothing seems to happen when you click the option to post your city.
          sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

i had the same problem...i wish it would go longer! it's a very fun game!
            GH Family (possibly the coolest )
            Brother: ~GH Dog~
            Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
            (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
            Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Working...
            X