Knabber Nossi Adventure 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knabber Nossi Adventure 1

"This is a German point and click type adventure game which has five episodes to play. In this game, select places on the map and use your point and click skills to find items and clues for solving the games. Language may be barrier to figure out this game. Good luck!"

http://www.knabbernossi.com/adventure1/frameset.asp

(click on the button "Los" towards the bottom to play)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

i do understand the german ,

found 1 snack after 400 clicks ,everybody is doing something for a snack (knabbernossi !)
    i quit ,dont like the game
    Last edited by old biker; 03-11-2008, 22:23:32.

Comment

Would love to play these but I will have to wait for the English version. Love the graphics, they remind me of Roberta Williams Sierra King's Quest series.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
        Would love to play these but I will have to wait for the English version. Love the graphics, they remind me of Roberta Williams Sierra King's Quest series.
        I like the graphics on these, too, but without knowing German, I was kinda lost.

And I LOVE the King's Quest games!!! Those were some of my favorite PC games ever.

Comment

Translation for first (Title) page:

Hello, I is Ketchi!
          - and I am very sad, because the bad count kidnapped me. Your order is it now to free me. Look that you create with so few Klicks as only possible, then you can win a giant supply of KNABBERNOSSI products.

YOU STILL PLAYS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOTHING KNOW THIS ADVENTURE MORE PROFITS! EVEN IF YOU SOMETHING PROFITS WANT, THEN PLAYS OUR NEW ADVENTURE!

As the whole functions now:

You have a backpack available, with which you can in-collect the whole articles, which you will find. You see all articles, which are in the backpack, then right down. As you can see, already possesses you a map, a tent, a sleeping bag and a flashlight. With the map you can navigate yourself then by the scenario, by opening her, and then on the desired place click. If you see a new article, then you need it to only click, to gather in order him. If you want to then use once an article, then click him right down on!

Now then - much luck!

Translation for

Apparently this game requires the use of Quick Time.

I'm done with it for now. Good luck all.

Comment

Heres a walkthrough for those who need it provided by Tosca from escapegames24

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thanks for translating. I managed to use the tent and sleeping bag but now the frog moved over to the pond and is asking me to do something. No clue.

Edit: Oh a walkthrough just came up as I was typing. Hmm... these German games have odd translations.

Comment

Haven't any of you people ever heard of Babelfish?
                Translated everything it told me there.
                completed the game but never rescued whoever it was. Needed 400 more money.

Comment

Working...
                X