• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grisha 4

Play game:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=1073

Point and click adventure.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

ok is it possible to move around or is there just one view?

this one is very confusing, i cant click anything or anywhere! i only got one thing, which was from the cabnit. in there was a water container type thinger... what next???

this one is very confusing, i cant click anything or anywhere! i only got one thing, which was from the cabnit. in there was a water container type thinger... what next???

opps sry i posted 2 times.. but yea i figured the whole thing out.. lol and it was wierd cuz i had no clue what it said!
    Last edited by ShiningStar; 08-19-2009, 21:53:23. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Comment

U can press too 4th button because then lights go off and laser are gone too.

Oh, its 4th button what is right. 5th doesnt work.
        What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

helpppppppppp

i wish to know in which language it is written
          help

Comment

Well, ended up with a green ?dead? guy .. eyes were shown as two X's .. and then words and snow flakes. Have no idea what went on .. I struggle with my one languge and have no idea what this one was.

Comment

NannaJoy, basically, you've got a student and a night guard who are trying to get out of the school. And they did

Comment

I just clicked on some things here & there (only lets you use things in the right spots)... and got out?!!? Didn't know what I was doing, but it worked!

Comment

Working...
                X