• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macdonald's Videogame

the links are

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/887

http://www.mcvideogame.com/game.html

Alternate Link can be found HERE.

Making money in a corporation like McDonald's is not simple at all! Behind every sandwich there is a complex process you must learn to manage: from the creation of pastures to the slaughter, from the restaurant management to the branding. You'll discover all the dirty secrets that made McDonalds one of the biggest company of the world.
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-20-2011, 08:33:38. Reason: Added new alternate link.
    I used to be Schizophrenic, but we're better now.

Wise phrase of the week:

It's a good game
    Dani&Shoyru
    NeopetsFreak
    DonatePlease

Comment

I agree, this is a very good game, it's really addicting. It's kind of tricky at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's really entertaining. Good submit.

Comment

thanks
        I used to be Schizophrenic, but we're better now.

Wise phrase of the week:

Comment

how do u stop mad cow thing
          durrh

Comment

Basically, you have to
            The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

i cant seem to make enough money what do i do?

Comment

Why do I never seem to make money?!I keep bankrupting!!Don't know why!Can't anyone talk more about this game??!!

EDIT
                you need to advertise and dont use useless things because they just backrupt you,and you have to have good customer service, so you have to praise them and give awards.fire them when nothing works, but dont fire too much or they wil protest, its hard, im still kinda trying to get the hang, but its such a cool game!

Comment

what does "Increase soy production!" mean?
                  Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

That means produce/grow more soy beans (you know, the soy sauce that is often used for Chinese food is made of soy beans).

Comment

Working...
                    X