No announcement yet.

The member guessing game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I was around....so, I'll guess again....

Freakshow?

Comment

• I am not sure if I was around. But somewhere deep in my memories I think I know it. But if Mystery was the first one to pop up, then I is not really trustworthy.. No I think I have really no idea.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        But around that time I post first as I guest (well maybe a month earlier, not sure anymore. ). So I really don't know. It can't be me, can it?

Wait!! Maybe stupid, but Mystery?
        YES!!! It's Mystery!!!

To the one's that don't know the story, one day she made me change my signature, and I got really really mad That time I just hated her!!!
        I even told that to my friends "Hey girls, guess what, some jerk on a games forum is telling me to change my signature because he thinks it's not a good signature...He's such an idiot!!!" (Yes, I thought Mystery was a man )

@Mystery, I didn't want to offend you! That's just the past!!! Hmm...You're probably thinking of a way to kill me...yeah...probably...
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• No, Doglover, if you read back you'll see that I knew it (see answer to Adventure). But I wanted to let others guess. I have seen you from my spaceship, so this is no news to me, and if I wanted to kill you, I would have already done it by throwing 100 tons of tomatoes at you at once

@Adventure:
          Your turn

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            No, Doglover, if you read back you'll see that I knew it (see answer to Adventure). But I wanted to let others guess. I have seen you from my spaceship, so this is no news to me, and if I wanted to kill you, I would already have done already it by throwing 100 tons of tomatoes at you at once

@Adventure:
            Your turn
            Yeah...But, I didn't say it was your turn...did I?
            When I said "YES!!! It's Mystery!!! ", I meant that the answer was 'Mystery', and not that it was your turn...or...wait...too confusing...

So...you always knew I hated you...Hmm...very interesting...
            Just curious, do you still have the PM's?
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Doglover:
              Umm... Adventure posted the correct answer because I didn't want to tell, so according to the rules it's her turn to give the next question. *Also confused* Don't you agree?
              Yes, I always knew it, and no, I deleted them

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                YES!!! It's Mystery!!!

To the one's that don't know the story, one day she made me change my signature, and I got really really mad That time I just hated her!!!
                I even told that to my friends "Hey girls, guess what, some jerk on a games forum is telling me to change my signature because he thinks it's not a good signature...He's such an idiot!!!" (Yes, I thought Mystery was a man )

@Mystery, I didn't want to offend you! That's just the past!!! Hmm...You're probably thinking of a way to kill me...yeah...probably...
                OMG Yes now I remember! The sig that was a statement of mine being a teen. That's why I rememeber.

Uhmm let me think...

Escape and I rescued this person from drowning in the soda fontain, which can be found in the hotel's mall.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Freakshow
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Yep. You turn.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• An Easy One

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Doglover

This members user name is very similiar to GamersHood user name.
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Gamershooder?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Becky, could you please confirm it so that Adventure dares give us a new question? Thanks

Comment

• Sorry I forgot about it as I was busy with the riddle.
                              You are right Adventure.
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yes I am sorry too. I thought I was right, but there are more name which looks alike Gamershood username. Okay let me see.. an easy one.

Is in love with a girl in his class!

(Btw I really miss the love smiley )
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X