X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay i have a 1/2 follower * evil laugh* i will take over the world

escape girl is funny and especialy nice

Comment

Looks its a bird,no its a place,,no its aaaaaaaaaaaacee lightning.
      I dont know this person really well,but has a good sense of humour,is a wannabe superhero,and likes animals,specially horses.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

is a bit of a Maniac (from me that is a compliement, lol)

Who ever posts below, you can't talk about Redwall, get around that one

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

I'll admite it...I don't know you very well...I think I've only talk with you a few times this Summer, but not much, and I'm now having a conversation with you....
          But you're very nice and cool! I know that you're a sarcastic girl, and sarcastic people are always sooo cool!!! But only when they're not rude, AND YOU'RE REALLY NICE!!!
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

thank you

I know you like dogs and I like that, but that is about all I remember

A Little Ferret Thief
            OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
            Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
            OHOHOH!! Check it out:
            My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
            Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

doh!
              i can't remember the last time a had a talk wid u....
              umm.. i love the new fairy style u have
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              ('')-('')
              put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
              1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Bige has awesome pics of Yoshi, is always very nice to everyone, and has a good sense of humor!!

Comment

Escape is the nicest and most tasty cat in the world
                  No, seriously now: It is great to chat with her, she is always very nice and likes to laugh a lot, so she is a very positive person who cheers me up And she is knowing GamersHood members well

Comment

Mistery is always friendly and polite, even when she has to put on her "tough alien" face as our own resident alien moderator. Lol. She is incredibly helpful to all of us who aren't the best with computers, writes GREAT stories with another wonderful person, Lilli, and keeps us all having fun and laughing. (Wish she didn't eat my cousin, though....)

Comment

hehehehe....were shud i start with escape? wow! she is sooo fun 2 talk 2!!
                      and she likes my band!!!!!! and she is funni, and likes cats! i have a cat!

Comment

Has a band and has an awesome hairstyle,has a site,never changes his avatar and his sign,i dont meet him often but still a cool guy.
                        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Unfortunately, I only see you online every once in awhile, but you seem like you have a funny sense of humor, you're cool, and seem to have nice things to say about people - and that's a good quality!

Comment

I like EscapeGirl Because she helps people who have a problem,
                            And because you are very nice to everyone.
                            And of course... Because you like cats! I love them too!
                            But my mother thinks cat aren't big friends whit the chairs and the other stuff
                            in our house Lol So we don't have one..

Comment

Wirodeu...I'm not very sure about what to say but...here it goes...
                              You're a 'sensible' guy and you really like animals, and that's something I've never seen in a guy: admiting that they really like animals...weird huh?
                              I think you're very nice and you have a good sence of humor
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Oh, where can I begin with Doglover!?!?! She's so WONDERFUL!! She cracks me up all the time, she's such a sweetie, and a caring person!!! She isn't afraid to speak her mind when she's upset...and I love it!! She's so much fun to be around, and GH just isn't the same without her!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X