Announcement

Collapse

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

ANSWER/QUESTION game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    A:i dont know....

    Q:how good is this site (1-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000)

    Comment


    • #17
      A: I'm reaching a blank on that one (lol).

      Q:Why is lemon juice made of artificial flavourings, when lemon cleaning liquids are always made from real lemons?
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

      Comment


      • #18
        A:the price of lemins is higher (i think) then artificial flavourings

        Q:ertu??enumkeran elmuas de knuk?

        Comment


        • #19
          A: Ist dieses, das, deutsch zu sein soll? Ich spreche Deutsches. Was ist dieses supposted, um zu bedeuten?

          Q: Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

          Comment


          • #20
            A. So you dont get an infection

            Q. Whats the biggest bike you can have on a learners L plate ???

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by OneBun
              A: Ist dieses, das, deutsch zu sein soll? Ich spreche Deutsches. Was ist dieses supposted, um zu bedeuten?

              Q: Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
              pretty god german but.....i dont writed german....i writed the TOILET-language

              Comment


              • #22
                dermik

                Oh! I get ya now! I thought ya had really bad German! lol
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

                Comment


                • #23
                  A:a donkey

                  Q:if you get 15$ for every time you run against a wall how much times didm you run??

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by dermik
                    A:a donkey

                    Q:if you get 15$ for every time you run against a wall how much times didm you run??

                    A: erm i think it was 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
                    times
                    Q: Who has dere own website?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Chrissy1993
                      A: erm i think it was 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
                      times
                      Q: Who has dere own website?
                      are ya sure alive that???

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i think im alive i'm unsure i didnt really hurt b'cause bubble rap and matresses were protectin me from hitting the wall its self

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          A:Gamershood(lol)

                          Q:In which country you would travel gladly???

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            A: America

                            Q: What is the longest word in the english language?
                            Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              A: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (29 letters)... a lung disease.

                              Q: If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
                              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                              Looney GHer!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                A: pneumono*ultra*microscopic*silico*volcano*con, the native american word for cranberry pie : mashkiigimini baashkisijigani biitoosijigani bakwezhigan, those are some long words!
                                Q: how do you make the little spolier thingys?
                                http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                                http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X