Adobe Flash CS3 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Flash CS3 Help

i need help with this... whenever i download and install the program, the setup comes up and says

Installation cannot continue until the following applications are closed:

Internet Explorer

Please close the application(s) listed above and click "Try again" to continue the installation. Click cancel to exit setup.

I've got all programs closed and i click try again but it displays the same message and i've even tried restarting my computer but it still says the same thing...

Have you tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete and see what processes you have open. If you didn't, try it and let me know how it goes.
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I did what you said and ive seen 3 or 4 iexplorer.exe's. one of them uses 64k mem usage, 11k, and 37k. ive tried ending them but they just come back. is this the result of some kind of virus?

EDIT: something else is going wrong -.- when i run setup.exe, it says that there's already running and i need to finish the first installation but there is none. i uninstalled it and installed it again and this time the popup with the 2 files transferring the paper comes up and after its finished doing what ever its doing, nothing happens
      Last edited by LaZzieHien; 08-27-2007, 19:37:23.

Comment

You might be interested in this:
        http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc4b5f7
        There are already some suggestions for this problem, maybe one of them will work for you.
        And unfortunately, I don't think that we are more able to help you with that than the Adobe forums.

Comment

Originally posted by LaZzieHien
          I did what you said and ive seen 3 or 4 iexplorer.exe's. one of them uses 64k mem usage, 11k, and 37k. ive tried ending them but they just come back. is this the result of some kind of virus?

EDIT: something else is going wrong -.- when i run setup.exe, it says that there's already running and i need to finish the first installation but there is none. i uninstalled it and installed it again and this time the popup with the 2 files transferring the paper comes up and after its finished doing what ever its doing, nothing happens
          I see the Ctrl+Alt+Delete is in the forum that Mistery posted and they have the same problem as you. Well then, I suggest you run a virus scan on your computer. It's more than possible that you have a virus or spyware on your computer.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

ugh. i COULD try this method if only the dam setup would come up. i open up setup.exe and nothing happens

Comment

You could try running a virus scan first then downloading the setup again afterwards. Sorry, this is all I can think of.

Btw. Which setup are you talking about. The virus scanner's setup or the program's setup you want to install?

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

sorry i took so long to post. umm im talking about the Adobe Flash CS3 setup. the red thing never pops up

Comment

Did you run the virus scan first? If not, then try ending all the explorer.exe processes then running the Adobe setup.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I'm am so confused I read 3 forums in flash and I want to do it to but I'm confused soom people are talking about flash 8 and some about adobe CS3 and whan I went to adobe there were updates, downloads arggggggggggggg I need help and please E-mail me your help
                    Last edited by ILikePizza; 12-08-2007, 19:35:01.
                    My computer sucks:pcsmasher:damncpu:

Hater of bad hardware:lam:

Living to destroy all games:pacmanSMILE::ghosta::ghostb::bouncie-smilie::spin::group-hug:

Has trouble making decisions:daz::light::inc::adr:

*xD*Science Rules*xD*

Member of the Science clud (I wish)*xD*:o:cash::ven::sonic-smilie:

Want more games? Here is my website

Comment

I need help on downloading Adobe Flash CS3 Pro on GetRight. GetRight saves the download when its not finished and can continue when you want to. I download it but it always say that its not found. help if anyone has GetRight?
                      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                      sigpic
                      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X