TinyTrials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinyTrials

Hey everyone, I'd like to present TinyTrials: Championship of Microgames.

It's got loads of microgames that you have to play to keep improving your score. The leaderboard updates in real time - can you make it to the top?

You can play TinyTrials here:

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/7305

http://www.tinymania.com/play/TinyTrials

Enjoy!

Simone

Screens:

Wow! This is an eye-popper. Great graphics and music (sounds like Pee Wee Herman movie or the Simpsons). Wish I had more time to get into it. Sure this one will be popular.

Comment

This is good fun - it is certainly fast moving and kind of addictive. I'll be back to try again.

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Comment

really a wonderful game! great graphics!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

This was very enjoyable
          sigpic

Comment

Extremely addictive.

Comment

PLaying these games is a bit like eating chocolates - you keep thinking just one more. So far I am about 2000 points off maximum!!!! It's really good fun though.

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Comment

I kept thinking I'd come to an end! Nope. So then, as mrsepeel has said, I kept thinking, "Oh, just one more...." Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

I'm lousy at balancing on ball, have yet to get circle wand to end of electric wire and don't have a good grasp on the red light/green light traffic puzzle.

beer server doesn't come up enough to judge if I am good or bad at that.

2 4 6 8 16 has come up many times it needs to go away...I got it! (the first time)

Comment

Working...
                  X