Dailion Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i go to sleep now.

i look several forums, and all got the same progress.this forum is the only one that has discovery the atic room,(in the suicide door jeje) .

Some bugs: if you take the arrow, dont take the ladder, and viceverse (but one of this is no important )

the clock on the colum is only if you push the bird "ruise?or" before this.(the bird are in the statues room) for go here, you need the "medallon",( in a secret room.)

And No body is a Leyend for now.im waiting with nervious.Well, the game is not dead....

funny see yours post hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by dailion
      hi, my dailion, the most recient version is only in spanish.with some bugs fixed.(waiting for new release) but all ends are implemented,Can see.
      gamershood is the only version with all sound and melodies,crucial in the game.
      The perfect game is not 100%, is 140%.one of ends is that can you see, wake up of the dream.

Anybody visit the millenarium tree ? no body,for now...

Saludos
      Hey dailion.. good game, this has been keeping me going for most of today
      Im addicted

Comment

• Hey Dailion, this game kept me busy for two days... :x

I might have to restart again. Where is the bird "ruisenor" in the statues room?

Comment

• "the clock on the colum is only if you push the bird "ruise?or" before this."

Anyone know what this means?

Comment

• I don't know if this is any help but, on the place where there are skeletons you can click on the lower left corner and find a sideview of the tower. I haven't found what you can do with it though.

Comment

• I haven't seen any comments about "pushing the bird"

On lazylaces, Dailion said in addition to his comments here:

"Anybody visit the millenarium tree ? in spain no body,for now...
              The first guy that see this secret room, got a code for see the good end, i dont warantice see the secret end, this depend of hability of the person...

Graeme you are the "testigue" , the first guy that see that. "

But not sure where he's going with this.....

Comment

• If you click on the clouds.. It says "go here..."

Originally posted by Unregistered199
                I haven't seen any comments about "pushing the bird"

On lazylaces, Dailion said in addition to his comments here:

"Anybody visit the millenarium tree ? in spain no body,for now...
                The first guy that see this secret room, got a code for see the good end, i dont warantice see the secret end, this depend of hability of the person...

Graeme you are the "testigue" , the first guy that see that. "

But not sure where he's going with this.....
                Lol I don't get it T__T;
                Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:27:32. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• i have finish the game, but should have a bug or somethig like that, because i have done 100% and i m stuck in the fairy room

Comment

• Why oh why

Comment

• If you put the invisible key there where I circled, the text at the bottom says, "invisible?" and the key dissappears.
                      So that must be the invisible room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Melonette
                        I don't know if this is any help but, on the place where there are skeletons you can click on the lower left corner and find a sideview of the tower. I haven't found what you can do with it though.
                        Yeah I know that too but I got stuck in there onece cause the game froze gesh! Drives me crazy. I just visied the Geek forum... no help... they are way behind us! Good to know about the key thing...it worked! Thanx!!!
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by melpomene
                          i have finish the game, but should have a bug or somethig like that, because i have done 100% and i m stuck in the fairy room
                          What did you do to get 100%? I mean like different that what we all have so far?

Comment

• I'm not so sure the bracelet exists....

No one else has even mentioned it from what I've read

Comment

• I don't think it exists either and I've used tab (and yes I do trust my tabbing skills) :x

Comment

• `Lorem ipsum dolor' is the first part of a nonsense paragraph sometimes used to demonstrate a font.

I did not know that

Not that it helps me any...just an interesting fact, maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X