Give Me Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nefi
    i took the **** looking thing in the krack. In the pic i push the tab, but the letter wont show up...??
    According to my walkthrough you have to do first something else after getting the mud/coffe from the crack in the floor:

Comment

Originally posted by sozialyte
      Where did u get the rest of the mug?? Iv only got the handle and iv clicked everywhere else!!!
      I havent yet anything item! walkthrough plz! and there need say where items get!

Comment

There is a kind of walkthrough.

Comment

I feel like an idiot, I have clicked everywhere on the picture of the guy drinking coffee and I can not find a secret panel. Please help!!!!

Comment

the dolls keep falling and what lady the red one or pink one!

Comment

It's all in japanese! My pc is new and that means I have to spend hours installing a ;anguage pack for a dumb game anyway!
              Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2006, 19:35:10. Reason: deleted inappropriat content
              - Alice

Heheh The Foxie Is Cute =3

Beckii, Amy, Amy, Kelly; Happy Bday!!

Comment

the doll thing

i have been doing this puzzle 4 ages and still cannot do the doll one, is the russian doll the one in red?? coz i did it wen i swapped the pink&red ladys around but it still doesnt work. please help mistery!!

Comment

I cannot find the secret panel beside the picture!

Comment

Working...
                  X