No announcement yet.

Mystery Of Time And Space (M.O.T.A.S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please how do get past the door after the lasers???? n where do u find the keys 4 the cupboards n lockers??????? all i hav iz a coke n a security card!! pleasEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
      what do you do in the room with the bridge... i have read those messages about it, but im going crazy, cus i dont understand it... norwegian would be nice.. =)
      F?rst s? tar du dem l?se platene fra veggen s? snur du p? gulv flisene. N?r du har g?tt ut av d romme sette du den tomme disk boksa forann rotte hulle ? venta p? at et hode skal fange se der, s? ?pna du broa og sette platene fra veggen inn. N?r du har gjort d trykke du to ganga p? platene ytterst ? en gang p? den i midten etter d e d bare ? ta hode som har fanga se i disk boksa ? sette d inni platene p? venstre side. Da e du ferdi ? d?ra e ?pen, men du m? dra stolen bort ? trykke p? broa s? den kommer ned igjen for s? ? ?pne d?ra og g? til neste rom. LYKKE TIL!

Comment

• let me know how you got past the 3rd laser gate and I'll try to find out

Comment

• sombody found the disk to the tele - transporter?

Comment

• what do I do in the room with the UFO?

Comment

• HELP!!!! how do you past third laser gate

boy do I feel stupid! finally got thru 3rd laser gate
              Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:10:26. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• What am I doing in the pool room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow
                  No Im still at second.
                  did you get past the 2nd laser gate? hoping you got past the 3rd. know anything about the bucket and where to get it?

This is strange. I had to use the menu and reload level 13 and there was more stuff in the room.
                  Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 13:10:44. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• Please Someone Help With Level 13. I Don't Even Know How I Got There So I Don't Want To Start Again. Something I Think To Do With The Cola Can. Whats The Deal With The Red, Green, Etc Contrapsion? Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                      level 12 second gate use your screw driver click on bottom front of machine panels will come off then wire cutters and cut the wires
                      Than You. The third one is quite easy, when You remember one thing: In the second room is the secred passage. Try to move fornitures.

Comment

• Everyone if u need help to beat lvl 1 - 12 jus use this walkthrough i found on the internet. Level 13 is not included, so im still trying to figure it out, please post some help if u can

http://regretless.com/dodo/newworld/...ames/motas.txt

Comment

• Ok i figured out how 2 beat half of level 13. Do not read if u dun want help.

Ok as u start go left, so u appear outside. Click the wedge under the wagons wheel to move it. After it has moved click the manhole to make some wierd object move out of the ground. Then click the rope thing in it to connect the fuse = power for elevator . Go to floor B. It says the eye is looking for something. Use the security card to open a wall beside it. U should find a painting which gives u a clue to solving the puzzle downstairs. To the right of the painting click the moving feet to see 3 more paintings. These give u the rest of the clues. Now go back to floor A. Go right to see this wierd puzzle. Just click the buttons til u have the top colour 'Blue' right colour 'Green' left colour 'Yellow' and the colour on the square in front of you 'Green'. U need square not triangle. This will get u a golden key. Now go to floor C. Click the suspicious wall in front of you, and u will see a puzzle again. Just click the colours in each of the four boxes. In this order; Red, Rainbow, Purple, Blue, Green I think. If u click one wrong the box u r in will restart. It is pretty simple tho, which will get u a key for a reward. After u complete this go to the door on the right. Click the white dove to see it fly through the painting. Then open the locker with your 'White' key u found just before. You will find a bucket with holes. Now go to floor D. Search the shelves to find some tape. The directions on the floor are to help you with the puzzle downstairs, but we have already done this . Go back to floor A. Go outside again and you will see the dove fly down onto the rope thing.

This is all I have done so far. Please post help if u get past this point. I know I will if i get further.

Comment

• Ok i finished. Level 13 Continued:

When your outside, you can go left if u see the moving feet cursor on the left side of screen. I never noticed this . You will see a well and a fire. Use bucket with well, and click the little wheel at top. It will come up with the water leeking through holes. Now use the tape with bucket, and do the wheel again. Now u have a bucket full of water. Use it on the fire, then use the golden key on the door. Go through and wa-la!

It will come up at another room where u can exit or replay the game. Some other things are also to do.

Good luck all!

Comment

• I need help with the green wall.
                              what should I do?

Comment

• Yey!

I made it, now I don't have to think aboute it any more.
                                But I would not be able to make it if it wasen't for everyone who have written he?lping stuff here. Thx!

Comment

Working...
                                X