• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 4th one is missing on there

Comment

yup, mine is too :-(

Comment

i think theres something with the can, because after a while it said in the details that it got warm, so i put it back into the frdige and its chilly again... so im trying to do somethin with the hot coffee and the chilly beer but dont know what?!?

Comment

i have just put the can of beer in the fridge, and nothing is happening apart from funny music when i open it up again

Comment

if you put it next to the candle or coffee or whatever it is, it gets warm. thats all i know ;-)

Comment

man this sucks! ?re u able to do something with the other door?

Comment

no just look though it, there must be a key somwhere for that book, but i can't for the life of me find any thing else, even that dogey music has stopped playing for the getting closer clues

Comment

i guess ill stop this right now and wait for someone to help us! theres just nothing else i could think of

Comment

i think it's somthing to do with the light come from the door that you can look though, at a angle where you can see the beer can at the side of the screen, then click up on the light and it starts makein the music noise

Comment

ok, my last thoughts: there has to be something with the warm can/coffee, since this hasnt helped us anything yet but i mean it has to have some effect. and: you can only turn off the light if you face the door, but i cant to anything in the dark

Comment

it's the 6th peice of paper took a few trys but i got it, so what do you do with them now

Comment

what light? explain it again to me please!!!

Comment

ah ok i got it... i guess youll have to arrange them in the way it is shown in the medicine bottle...but where?

Comment

go to the door that u look though, then come away 1 click, so you can see the beer can at the right hand side of the screen, then click up on the bit of light that u see, at first i was clicking it and it was just sendin me to another view, but in the end i clicked on the light bulb and the paper came out

Comment

but there are 12 in the meds bottle

Comment

Working...
                                X