No announcement yet.

Succeed In Escaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys, i guess i managed to solve the first puzzle....

i apologize for my bad english, but i'm italian....

put on the first square (top left) the skull, the book, let the 3rd square blank
    then bottom left the strange thing (grey or silver bar), then the knife and at least the light thingie....

hope that this can help.... just remember to pick up the key before to leave this screen....

Comment

Thank`s for the tip,but how can I open the safe?!That is the only thing I have left......I`ve solved the first puzzle,and I have found the sheet that has a strange figure on it,and the key.But the safe is still closed! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm really bad at point n clicks but, where is the 'card' thing you keep on mentioning, i've clicked all over the door, bed and just about everywhere else but i can't find it.

Comment

don't woory, got it know = draw

Comment

succeed in escaping

erm all i have done is the puzzle (key is gained from this ) and i went back to the desk and to the third draw of secong and got the cord/mousetrap thing er now need help
            please!!!!

Comment

help

can't figure out picture code?

Comment

help

what the key use for ?

Comment

help

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  can't figure out picture code?
                  yea i dunno a peice of string outlineing something like a square? i am confudded help me

Comment

Picture

How are you supose to get by the picture using what was found with the key (looks like a small board with string on it), what do the dots on the picture have to do with anything??? please someone give answer or clue.

Comment

I Don't get this picture has anyone gotten past it I'm going crazy!! And what does the card with the string do??

Comment

I solved this game two months ago with a walkthrough in foreign language...
                        I know many of you is asking for hints, so I translated the whole thing in English...... I am not sure whether my translation is correct or not....so...
                        If it does not work out, don't blame me...If it does, pls leave a message, so I know my translation is right...^_^

Comment

Yup, translation is right, i'm out, finally... Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty
                            match the puzzle with the pattern on the card you got...
                            just in case you don't know how to do it...do the following..

upper left: click 5 times
                            upper right: click 7 times
                            lower left: click 7 times
                            lower right: click 4 times

I just wanna know how can you get the answer for the puzzle from the card?
                            I've looked at the card for about 1 hour but still cannot find out the relationship between the pattern on it and the puzzle in the painting!
                            Maybe I'm too stupid~~~~~sorry~~~~~~~~

Comment

omg this is the shitty game ive ever seen...

Comment

yuck! I don't like skulls!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X