No announcement yet.

The Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so for the code, do i just press 72273? it doesnt do anything. am i supposed to press something else or does it automatically give me the cube?
    Taste the Rainbow!

Comment

Got into room with all the windows, what do I do with all the letter pieces? Do I have to do something to be able to read them???? Do I have to take them back into the house as I seem to be going round in circles!!!! in this room

Comment

Aha I did it!! Isnt all ways the same just as you give up and make a post you do what you needed............as said earlier a sweet ending

Comment

i am so lost
          lP ll lM lP ll lN

Comment

Almost!

I have all everything, and my box is coming together, but it won't go into the thing to slide it. When I click on the (now assembled) box while in the kitchen, it disappears! What am doing wrong? Anyone know?

Comment

thankss so much))

Comment

I am so lost..... pls help!! I've only got one cube, two pieces of that letter and two cards, purple and red. What the heck do i do wid dem?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I am so lost..... pls help!! I've only got one cube, two pieces of that letter and two cards, purple and red. What the heck do i do wid dem?!!
                  I am exactly where U R. But I have two blocks. You get one in the safe (the combo is 72273) and from collecting the four small blocks.

Comment

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Also, what do I do to fold the last cube (the open box)?
                    How do you make the box to put in da holder

Comment

easy

I have all everything, and my box is coming together, but it won't go into the thing to slide it. When I click on the (now assembled) box while in the kitchen, it disappears! What am doing wrong? Anyone know?
                      Main Hall
                      Items:
                      - red card is in the bottom drawer of the chest
                      - letter piece can be seen stuck in the floorboards when you face the picture
                      - piece of the cube is on the side of the radiator -- it looks like a tetris piece
                      - also, note that if you click on the portrait, there is a safe behind it.

living room w/ fireplace
                      - letter piece is in the pocket of the coat (lift the sleeve)
                      - cube piece #2 is on the radiator in this room too
                      - cube piece #3 is next to the phone
                      - cube piece #4 is in the fireplace
                      - purple card is under the couch cushions (make sure you facing the couch from an angle)

drag the newly-formed cube into the holder by the door (the one that's in the same corner
                      as the coat) and proceed to ...

The office
                      - another letter piece is on the floor behind the chair
                      - a hospital intake sheet is in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet - note the time
                      the patiet was admitted
                      - the blue card is stuck inside a large pink book with heavier outlines
                      - the gray card is underneath the lamp in the corner
                      - drag the hour hand back to the time you noted on the medical form, and you've
                      got your key to the third room

The bedroom (*** is with the gravity here?)
                      - pick up the picture and look very closely at the code on the bottom of it (SCAPE).
                      match that up with a telephone keypad and enter the resulting numbers into the safe.
                      - go back to the bedroom and get the card from under the pillow and the letter piece
                      from inside the nightstand
                      - the cube from the safe goes under the armoire, and you enter the next room through there. (weird)

The Kitchen
                      - the last card is on the empty shelves to your right
                      - If you close the open pantry door and click on the shelves behind it, you will find the
                      last cube, dissassembled.

Each symbol (on the doors and the cards) corresponds to a single room. Go back and take
                      notes of what rooms you end up in when you pass through a door with a symbol, and then
                      just arrange the cards in the order you were able to access the rooms

If you're REALLY a lazy bum, here it is:
                      0 - blue
                      1 - green
                      2 - orange
                      3 - red
                      4 - purple
                      5 - gray

Slide the cube home, and you're done.

Comment

help

can anyone tell me what the armoire is plese

Comment

ehh...
                          i don't understand this one - "drag the hour hand back to the time you noted on the medical form, and you've
                          got your key to the third room"
                          i'm trying and trying and... nothing happens
                          ?

Comment

ehh...
                            i don't understand this one - "drag the hour hand back to the time you noted on the medical form, and you've
                            got your key to the third room"
                            i'm trying and trying and... nothing happens
                            ?
                            YOU JUST TURN BACKWARDS THE HOUR ARROW

Comment

finished

i finished the game, but i observed that there's one space for one card in R3 i think, but still i finished the game? is it a bug? i never found a card in that place...wierd, i feel like there's something missing even if i finished the game.

Comment

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy ^-^ and a secret!

Strange name eh?Anyway the game is sooooooooooooooooooooo Easy!^_^ and im not gonna tell you becouse its funner to do it yourself BUUUT...At the end you get all the letters and read em and BAZAAM! once you read it you come to life!

Comment

Working...
                                X