Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    cant find cog in maze...help!
    If there is a cog in the maze, I can't find it either! I'm just missing the one cog.

For the poster above asking about the flashlight, IRRC it may have been inside the reindeer merry go round (where all the cogs need to go)

and for the nutcracker, there is more than one trash can in SantaLand, keep looking.

Comment

If there is a cog in the maze, I can't find it either! I'm just missing the one cog. *snip*
      Okay, that was tricky....now I know why other gamers were talking about the tree that I never saw!

There is a cog buried deep within that maze, takes you to an area where the walls are red and there is the Christmas tree and a cog in that room.

But it is many clicks and turns, something like W/N then N/S then S/W then S/N to get back in there for the cog.

All I can say is I spent waaaay too much time trying to find it, and then trying to get the heck back out of there!

But all is well in Santaland now!

Comment

how do I do the maze? I have been in there for about 20 minutes and cant find the cog. the directions in the post above this are impossible.

Comment

never mind I went back in and found it in 3 seconds

Comment

where is water?

Originally posted by anoris
            easy game but it was fun!!

Hey you r done that think...can i ask you,where is the water 4 room where is duck?

Comment

use the candy stick to get the key and then go to the employees only

Comment

Originally posted by flower
                Done all that, but what do you do once your in there? I feel silly knowing a kid not even five has completed this (thanks above poster!!)

Comment

green cog

where is green cog im rly stuck plz help

Comment

Hi, i'm from Brazil

Originally posted by flower
                    Please when is the cand stick???? I'm stuck...
                    HELP-ME

Comment

Done all that, but what do you do once your in there? I feel silly knowing a kid not even five has completed this (thanks above poster!!)

where is green cog im rly stuck plz help

Originally posted by Cris
                      Please when is the cand stick???? I'm stuck...
                      HELP-ME

Comment

Getting through the maze:
                        when you set the maze, pay attention to the steps from the starting arrow to the tree. Write it down. <spoiler>make note of what direction you are facing when you start, and follow your map accordingly. I think it was: West, North, West, West, South, South, East, North and you're at the tree. Then reverse that exact path to get back out.</spoiler>

I found the cog somewhere in there, but not necessarily by doing it right per the spoiler, above. You may need to get lost for a while

The rest is pretty easy, just finding your way around the park can get confusing. That's why there are directional hints posted each step of the way!!

Comment

Complete Walkthroug

BREAKDOWN IN SANTLALND
                          do the jigsaw puzzle.
                          Get the bag
                          Santa Maze - Reset the symbols and create a street from the middle to the right. Push the red light on your right.
                          Rollercoaster ? enter in the small door on the right. Get the torch
                          Sugar cane ? take a cane it is on the left
                          It?s an Elf World ? go to the duck, use the cane on the key, get it.
                          Wooden door ? use the key on it. It opens.
                          Use the engine: Move two objects for sky and fix the tube. The left is for choosing the piece of tube, the right makes it turn around.
                          Turn the wheel.
                          It?s an Elf World ? take the engine on the duck
                          Tunnel of Toys. Enter in the exit. Use the torch. Get the hook. Exit. Enter on the Enter and go on. Use the hook on the other hook above the clown.
                          It?s an Elf World ? jump on the duck and enjoy it !
                          The Maze - like North North East South East South West West. And look.. on the tree?s brown room there is a piece of the engine !
                          Tunnel of toys ? a piece of the engine ? it is here, it is green.Look around
                          Just Nutcrackers ? look in the trash can, get nutcracker.
                          Rollercoaster ? go by the small door. Use the nutcracker to fix the rollercoaster
                          Take a trip on it. Get the other part of the engine.
                          Go to the big funfair with reindeers. Put the pieces of the engine. Pull the engine on the left..

Comment

this was the easiest game in the world.

Comment

cant find the green cog
                              sigpic

Comment

i spent forever trying to fix the coaster.. not knowing there was a door!

cute game.
                                even when the sun is shining, it's pouring acid rain

Comment

Working...
                                X