Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how

Originally posted by Unregistered
    if a 1 flashes puch the 1 button on your keyboard same with all the others only with that number it gets you the flashlight so you can go into the open door
    how do u do it : do u do it at the same
    time or wait till there is a pause and try
    to remember the sequence. helpppp

Comment

for the keyboard thing

u have to use your numbers on ur keyboard(dont click the screen) and the car on the left will start to rise . do this untill u get the flashlight!!

Comment

do it when he shows u to do it !!

Comment

i didnt have anything wid a maze, all i did was get the key from the safe open the locked door play match the spaceships and it was done!

Comment

yea same. I didn't have to get the flashlight I went to the locked room, did the memory game & that's all.

Comment

can some1 post a walkthrough im completely stuck!

Comment

i didn't really like it
                it was too short and too easy!

Comment

Help!!

I really need help in the car.I can't type the letters ''escape'' I am confused.Can some1 help me.. I'm begging you guys

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _SuNsHiNe_
                      i didn't really like it
                      it was too short and too easy!
                      agreed.... too easy and too short. they could of easily made the maze part more difficult and had you search more rooms for parts to rebuild the spaceship... things like that.

Comment

nothing

i got nothing part from key in d place were tiger is & don't have a clue were it goes

Comment

this is a pile of s***
                          Last edited by OneBun; 04-25-2006, 21:58:27. Reason: language ;-)

Comment

hey

i just finished this...does anyone still need help? if u do, then feel free and i will try my best to answer them...

Comment

that was easy...... i did have my doubts about the code though....

i played it in dutch, n e one playing it in dutch who doesnt understand and needs help?
                              send me a private message since i wont be in here anymore since i finished it..
                              Old enough to know better, young enough not to give a crap!

<3

Comment

Help!!!

Help can someone post a walkthrough of the whole game? All i've got is the car-locked glove box, the tiger thingy and the curcus caravan. how do you get a fishing rod?

Comment

Working...
                                X