Locked Out Of The House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Im stuck, i have 4 of the lights lit...i think they r from the tap, the box behind the bike, the 2 faces in the door and the mail box...im not sure what i have to do to get the last one lit...can anyone help??

Comment

I can't start the game.Whenever I click the URL it takes me to gamershood main page.
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

found this game now lolol

4 lights only

how do you solve thr 2 bottons click box behind the cars??

Comment

mimi

The electric box have two buttoms which controlling the movement of the pointers of the electric meters. you have to make those two pointer to the red markers in order to light up the meter's symbol. In the electric box, one of the buttom (with two single circle)would make two pointer have the same degree of movement, and the other buttom (with one double circle and one single circle) would make one of the pointer move faster than the other pointer. So in order to make two pointers to the red mark together, you have to first using the second buttom adjust the pointers to the same position and then using the first buttom to make them go to the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            The electric box have two buttoms which controlling the movement of the pointers of the electric meters. you have to make those two pointer to the red markers in order to light up the meter's symbol. In the electric box, one of the buttom (with two single circle)would make two pointer have the same degree of movement, and the other buttom (with one double circle and one single circle) would make one of the pointer move faster than the other pointer. So in order to make two pointers to the red mark together, you have to first using the second buttom adjust the pointers to the same position and then using the first buttom to make them go to the mark.
            Done all that so far but the door still won't open. Got all 5 lights by the door switched on. Help please!

Comment

Got all 5 lights by the door switched on but the door still won't open. Help please!

Comment

there are 5 lights beside the door, each time u solve one puzzle , one light will turn on, u have to record which symbols for the corresponding light. outside the house there is a pole with a piece of paper on it, it contains the sequence of how u press the lights.

Comment

Enter the house

When you have solved all the puzzles push the enlighted buttons in the grey box next to the door in the order according to the sign.

I numbered them (from top left ) 2, 4, 5 (bottom) 1,3
                  Then push 1,2,3,4,5,1 and close the box . Now you see a green light. Open the door and push the button on the screen in the hallway

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do i get afifth light??ive got the mailbox,the tap,the metre and the carlights,i cant get the one with the green switch with waht looks like a ruler in it.ive gone round in circles,but cant find any clue?please help. also what does the squirrel thing do,below the metre with the dials??thanx alot.

Comment

Complete

Just managed to solve all five puzzles and finish the game, due in no small amount to the hints provided by some wonderfully intelligent people in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        How do i get afifth light??ive got the mailbox,the tap,the metre and the carlights,i cant get the one with the green switch with waht looks like a ruler in it.ive gone round in circles,but cant find any clue?please help. also what does the squirrel thing do,below the metre with the dials??thanx alot.

DID YOU GET PAST THE ONE WITH THE GREEN SWITCH? BECAUSE THAT IS WERE I AM STUCK AT NOW AND I HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND I STILL CANT GET IT.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ice
                          Here some spoilers:
                          Originally posted by Ice

Mailbox code: 325414523

The car keys: The rabbit is pointing to the floor to other two rabbits. Below the left one is the car keys. These two rabbits are not easy to spot. U have to be in the right perspective facing the cars from a distance, try to click on the grass on ur left.

The car lights ("T" puzzle): the screws must be in this position: / \ - /

I still can't find the rabbit. Can anyone explain exactly where it is // they are, or maybe attach a picture of some sort. I've looked at all of the cars from every direction and every distance I thought possible, and I can't find them, or click on the grass without moving to a sign or new location, for that matter. =/

Comment

When you come around from the back yard toward the cars and mailbox, stop and click on the cluster of grass on your bottom left screen, there you will see the rabbits..... can you tell me where to find the clue to do the meter buttons correctly, I have clicked and clicked and they never seem to be together on the red spots.....I have the mailbox, the plu, the water and the car lights.....

Comment

Locked Out of The House Spoiler

Here's A Walkthrough:

Comment

Working...
                              X