Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already did that, but

Comment

Whats the right balance? equal amounts of 1 2 and 3?

Comment

It seems random. I get it by

Ahh watch

Comment

Hmm turned the machine ON but I can't tell what it does. The attack machine just goes back to the original position when Lucas goes down the stairs.

Comment

I don't see any difference either.

Comment

Got it!!!

Comment

Thank you

On stage 3 now

Done Look forward to the next one. Thanks again for your help on 2

Comment

how does the ninja apply the chain to the boat?

can't move the attachment down...hooked it with the crane but nothing comes down ?!?

NVM: got it
                  Last edited by spliff; 11-16-2007, 07:25:54.

Comment

Walkthrough

For the checklist for 100% look at this post:

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...8&postcount=40

Comment

Walkthrough (continued) [The walkthrough is too large for one post]

This walkthrough will get you to the end, but it is not complete. I only had 3/4 of the game completed at the end, so there are some side missions that I missed. I will add them once I find out what they are.

Edit: It seems certain bad things add to your percentage as well. I would assume to get 100% it would take multiple plays to get it.

Example: Having Ryoh step on the spikes in stage one or killing the hostages both add 2% to your overall total.

Comment

Ummm... I'm stuck on the WarBot. What do you do with the up down thing?

Edit: NVM ummm where the heck is the boat harness??? Nvm now i can't get Ryoh out of the bubble thing! Ok so you have to hold it a little longer... HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT??!?!!NVM How do you kill pirhanas??
                        Last edited by lxagunos101; 11-17-2007, 21:14:58.
                        Doctor Who.
                        Doctor Who?
                        Doctor Who!

^^^^^^
                        Add this to
                        signature
                        if you love
                        DOCTOR WHO!

The almost
                        last Time Lord
                        of the Galaxy!

Join the
                        adventure and
                        join the Doctor
                        on his journey
                        through time
                        and space!

Comment

i only got 1k
                          (\___/)
                          (='.'=)
                          ('')-('')
                          put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                          1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

The highest percentage I have managed so far is 88%. I have no clue what to do for the remaining 12%. It seems odd that you have to fail the missions to count toward 100% though. I think at least 15% so far has been from doing bad things and failing missions. Other percentage points seem to come from doing thing perfect (not missing a shot, not getting hit during a fight, etc). I would love to know what I am still missing. Think I am going to quit for now though.

Comment

Jack, I agree with you on the ''bad things'' percentage. I think we should get 100% only if we get EVERYTHING right.

Anyway, I quit on the robot thing where you have to put up and down the chain. I tried 3 times already.
                              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

think i found a bug: i killed the piranhas and dropped the boat crane down so i need to hook it up with ryoh but when i jump with ryoh in the water i cant control him anymore and he just dies! maybe putting an save function where you can choose where to save would improve the game cause im sick of restarting
                                but i love warbears try part 1 and 2 and the warbears puzzle game too

nvm; got it seems i accidentally blew up the warzorb
                                Last edited by ilovefreddy; 11-18-2007, 12:30:15.
                                Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X