Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Me And The Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck ChaChaChaz! I just started too! on level 13.

Comment

oh god i HATE level 8 lol (disco ball)

HELP what do i do on level 11?

Btw thanbks Tanuki and gd luck to u 2

ARGHHHHH! STUCK what do i do on level 11 pls help?

Tanuki are u still there? PLEASE HELP what do i do on level 11 im stuck help plssssssss[B
      Last edited by Mistery; 04-08-2009, 21:10:11. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting
      Birds are very unique animals... They're the only animals with white poo!!
      :bee: :chicken: :wc:

Don't hate your family for embarassing you, it's their job!!!!
      :git: :ven: :wcj: :sla: :wee: :S

Comment

Cnt remember that level. What does it look like?

Comment

um ok i did it but what exactly did i DO? lol

Comment

LOL! Is that the one with
            Last edited by TANUKI; 04-08-2009, 17:27:22. Reason: spoilers

Comment

ye thats what I did lol omg did u do level 13? i despise it and ive only died twice >:l grrrrrrr STUPID BRIX lol

oooooo did it lol
              Last edited by Mistery; 04-08-2009, 21:10:25. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

I hate level 13!!!! Aaarrggghhh!!

Comment

ok 15 = ? :l

Comment

Well done ChaChaChaz! I cant do it!

YEEEEAAAS! Did level 13!
                    Last edited by Mistery; 04-08-2009, 21:10:38. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Oh right I get it lol. This game is fun .

woo well done er whats with level 17

stuk on 18 ***? its like "key" but i cant type it agen O.O
                      Last edited by Mistery; 04-08-2009, 21:11:09. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Levl 17 is frustrating!! You have to

Comment

ooh that was so cool! lol wth do i tdo with the bubble on lvl 20?

ok popped it dunno what iu did but its poppeed lol
                          Last edited by Mistery; 04-08-2009, 21:11:24. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

I dont know! im still trying to get the one with the think bubble saying "right" :s

Comment

argh hate these tvs well look i have to go visit sum1 i dno how long ill be im leaving it all on tho noone will take it off listen even if u finish pls stay on the forum #1 i mite need help and #2 i dont liuke being alone on forums lol i NEVER get to talk to ppl so pls stay and check up on it pls thanks i might be an hourish or so thx cya bye hugs and gd luck im on 22 bdw xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

il be about till 7.30. Im at work so I shouldnt really be doing this (shhhhhhhh) Il check back later on matey! byeess!xx

Cheers for info on the "right" one. So obviouse!!
                                Last edited by TANUKI; 04-08-2009, 17:53:11. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                                X