Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

OddPawn (now OddPawn V3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm still stuck on level 47 in Chapter one. I'm on the
    , but no matter what I type, I get nothing.
    Also, I'm stuck on Some Like It Odd, on level Bravo. I know
    but every time I type in
    and variations on that, I get nothing! Not even an easter egg or anything! I looked on the facebook page (I couldn't post on it because I don't have FB) and I saw a comment by one person saying to remember what type of building it was, but that hint just confuses me even more! Am I on the wrong track?
    Am I just mad?!? I don't know! Please help!

Comment

• Can somebody please help me on Sandy Claws, the 3rd eggs with 4 letters? What should I do with them? Thanks.

Comment

• @randomperson123
        Level 47: isn't this the level with the dark screen?
        Bravo: where can you find this tower you mentioned? be specific

Comment

• Return of the Pawn

blocked at End of chapter

found an egg
          You are on the right track but it's the wrong answer

google for
          O*****y + 10000
          looked for the m*****n d******r
          but nothing works

BTW
          i jumped directly here from level 21
          but should there be 25 levels?

Comment

• Level 47: Yeah, Level 47 is the one with the dark screen.
            Bravo: I know it's at the
            , and I know it's in
            and I know it's near the
            and I know that in French the tower is
            but NONE of these locations even yield an egg!

Comment

• Level 47: ok, is she wearing any clothing?
              Bravo: for each correct answers, you will be given an egg that contains letters (2) that will combine to form the final answer. You are close, double check your spelling!

Can I please get some hint on the chess level Apollonia Corleone? I found like a bunch of words but none worked?
              Last edited by ZaenWind; 12-22-2017, 03:49:23.

Comment

• I finally finished level 47! Thanks for the nudge!
                Now I'm on the weird Level XIII and

Also, on Bravo...

Argh!

Comment

• Bravo: did you spell "le Tour Eiffel" correctly?

Comment

• hello all,

new to the forum and i know that there has been some time since anyone has posted. I love this game, and am in desperate need of help! Here's where I am;

Some like it odd - Juliet - I have the number and the country got an egg saying I can't help you anymore

Return of the Pawn -Bilbo - have translated and also what was in the source, put in a band's name and it says, no no no not that name...tried every other version....nada

grampawn simpson - grampa - I have what i think are four of the five words....the only one i'm missing is the fourth word

nighmare - Cyclops - added all the numbers and said not that...

oddfather - al neri- totally clueless...got animals type but nada

harry odder - Ginny - any idea where i can find the cipher?

any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated...i just do one as far as i can and then move on to next chapter when i get frustrated or stuck!!

Comment

• ok... got cyclops on to Dr. Finkelstein...

Comment

• Genrshood is no longer the place for Oddpawn help

Hey, this site is no longer monitored for help for this old riddle but awesome game. I know Facebook is not for everyone (especially now), but that is where all of the helpers are. So, if you hate FB, create a fictitious login and ping https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...cebook%20group for real help on all levels. Otherwise, use your normal account and hit that link. Or, just solve these on your own I couldn't. But maybe you are 1.

Originally posted by buirleymon View Post
                        hello all,

new to the forum and i know that there has been some time since anyone has posted. I love this game, and am in desperate need of help! Here's where I am;

Some like it odd - Juliet - I have the number and the country got an egg saying I can't help you anymore

Return of the Pawn -Bilbo - have translated and also what was in the source, put in a band's name and it says, no no no not that name...tried every other version....nada

grampawn simpson - grampa - I have what i think are four of the five words....the only one i'm missing is the fourth word

nighmare - Cyclops - added all the numbers and said not that...

oddfather - al neri- totally clueless...got animals type but nada

harry odder - Ginny - any idea where i can find the cipher?

any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated...i just do one as far as i can and then move on to next chapter when i get frustrated or stuck!!
                        Opps!...I did a Norwegian (lol).

Comment

Working...
                        X