No announcement yet.

99 Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I get a hint for what to do on chamber 4. I heard we need to use photoshop or gimp to go deeper, I am using photoshop I tried adjusting contrast and brightness and tried zooming etc but I'm not really familiar with everything photoshop does.

Comment

I don't think my page is loading correctly (no sound). Either that or I just can't find the right file. I have (or think I have) found the hint in the source, but there are a thousand files out there called that. Hav read all the hints..help me please!

EDIT** NVM- I'm a idiot apparently!!
      Last edited by KAM; 01-04-2008, 17:28:58. Reason: Found Answer

Comment

• I think I must be stupid.... I have read every post, but still don't get it... I'm still in chamber 1... have never solved riddles like this before... can anyone help me get started??? Please....

Comment

• where in chamber 1 pumagirl?

i cant manipulate the sound file on 10. any help?
          sigpic

Comment

• Can't do anything....
            feel really stupid now...

Comment

• Originally posted by pumagirl View Post
              Can't do anything....
              feel really stupid now...

have you gone into the source yet? they give you clues mostly at the bottom of the source code like this <!--clue blah blah blah -->
              sigpic

Comment

• Aha.... hmmmm... no I hadn't done that.... now I have. So When I find the clue then I have to figure out what that means??

Comment

• I'm at chamber 8,
                  now I need a hint

I'm too stupid to solve a riddle!

QuickRiddle
                  QuickRiddle 2
                  QuickRiddle 3

The new one is up!
                  QuickRiddle 4

Comment

• Originally posted by nj30au View Post
                    I'm stuck on 17...was going ok til now (well have had helped from Mistery)
                    Use your previous answer, it's a name of what you see on the image. Find city.

Originally posted by aceka View Post
                    can I get a hint for what to do on chamber 4. I heard we need to use photoshop or gimp to go deeper, I am using photoshop I tried adjusting contrast and brightness and tried zooming etc but I'm not really familiar with everything photoshop does.
                    I'm don't have Photoshop, so I can't help you with that. With GIMP it's easy...

Originally posted by KAM View Post
                    I don't think my page is loading correctly (no sound). Either that or I just can't find the right file. I have (or think I have) found the hint in the source, but there are a thousand files out there called that. Hav read all the hints..help me please!
                    Originally posted by vmax_guy View Post
                    where in chamber 1 pumagirl?

i cant manipulate the sound file on 10. any help?
                    Audacity is free, and works well to do that - I've given a link earlier in this thread I think.

Originally posted by pumagirl View Post
                    Aha.... hmmmm... no I hadn't done that.... now I have. So When I find the clue then I have to figure out what that means??
                    Exactly
                    Replace the part before .html with your answer

Originally posted by eufrosyne View Post
                    I'm at chamber 8,
                    now I need a hint

Comment

• Originally posted by vmax_guy View Post
                      have you gone into the source yet? they give you clues mostly at the bottom of the source code like this <!--clue blah blah blah -->
                      Thanks for your help but now I give up, found the source clue, but still can't get any further

Mistery: Do I need to remove everything in front of .html, and replace it with my answer?

Comment

• Yes, replace the part in front of .html with your answer

Comment

• Of course... Hm, but I can't get it right anyway, tried both with numbers and letters...

I'm too stupid to solve a riddle!

QuickRiddle
                          QuickRiddle 2
                          QuickRiddle 3

The new one is up!
                          QuickRiddle 4

Comment

• Sent you PM

Comment

• im stuck on chamber 12.... not sure what the numbers are for in the source.....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vmax_guy View Post
                                im stuck on chamber 12.... not sure what the numbers are for in the source.....

Comment

Working...
                                X