Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only thing i couldnt find was the battery. but do you need that 2 unlock the door?
    I wore black before it was cool!!

Comment

nvm about the battery. but I STILL CANT FIND THE KEY!!!!!! is any one there?????

Comment

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Someone Answer Me!!!!!!!!

Comment

Allycat:
          You have to put the picture under the door. It's important to do this before you take the wire on the keyhole. So when you take the wire on the keyholde the key will drop on the other side of the door on the picture. Pull the picture out and you have the key. Use the key on the door.

Comment

Thank You Lots!!!!!!!!

Comment

now onto the 2nd level!!!!!! now what do i do??????????????????????

Comment

what do you do on level 2?

Comment

Wth!!

Why on earth is this game in German, when it was an Australian film!!!!

Comment

when you put int he combination on lvl1 does it automatically open or do you have to do something because mine is not working and i tried everything with 3, 2, and 6 in it! someone please reply and help me because its soooo frustrating

Comment

never mind about the combination i feel really stupid i was puttin 3-2-6 in the top row not the middle hahahahaha! how dumb lol! um theres a bunch of items to get in the 2nd lvl but i dnt understand i died when i feel down a hole silly me lol! can someone give some hints or a walkthrough pleaseee x x x

Comment

Originally posted by Unreg1978
                        Why on earth is this game in German, when it was an Australian film!!!!
                        It's just their way how to promote the movie. Regrettably other countries did'nt follow them.

Comment

help! lvl 2

Comment

I found a bettery in the second level in the bucket. But where is the other battery?

Comment

Walktrough

Complete solution SAW Level unity ? the Kuckkucksuhr click and the large pointer to the 12 set? you get a key? on the envelope click and the Tape, which takes tablets as well as the dictating machine out? the Tape in the dictating machine listen to (dictating machine on the eye pull, Tape on the dictating machine pull and Play press)? Purse look at? here the reference to the number combination stands: 3 - 2 - 6? the chest click, which t-Shirt and the sweater take out? the geheimfach open and the note take? Number combination stop and the second key take? Stone of the wall beside the cabinet take out? Pull stone on the mirror and break those? Piece of broken glass take up? Pictures click and the piece of broken glass on the left picture pull? the picture is cut out? under the picture is the third key? the cut out picture of the soil take up? left under the bookcase pull out the wire? in the cabinet the two draw stones imprint and the appearing battery forward carry? the piece of broken glass on the eye pull, in order to see the locks on the neck? with the keys corresponding in each case the locks open and them disappear? you are free and the time are continued? into the course go? the cut out picture before the door put to push in and? the wire with the keyhole use, the key putting from the inside falls on the picture? click on the picture and the key put in? the key with the keyhole use and then the handle operate Level two ? the second Tape of the soil take and listen to? the key federation from the inventory on the eye draw and the small key settle? into the first door go in? click on the toolbox and the lock with the small key open? the pliers and the tooth put in? look into the bucket, the foot and the battery take up? Flashlight put in? into the second area go, plates let which fall into the area? the hand, which spoons and the tooth take? Flashlight on the eye pull and the two batteries in put? loosen the nails in the third area in the boards with the pliers? into the area go in, on which click to woman and you emerge with the spoon the eyeballs? use the flashlight with the dark place behind the woman and carry from there the bottle forward? all boards waive, which are before the door? the boards successively on the hole before the fourth area pull and in those go in? the doll heads click and the mouth of the middle doll open? the teeth into the opened mouth put? the eyeballs for the right doll into their eye sockets put? the mouth of the left doll and it open appear a further bottle as well as a note? both carry forward? decrease/go back into the second area and the two bottles as well as the tablets from the cellar into the mixer fill? the button operate and everything into the empty bottle of the table pour? the mixture in the full bottle drink up? the ladder can be used Level three ? into the area with the bright door go? the physician smock look at and out of its bag the fish hooks take? the belt of the soil take up? the corpse click and with the piece of broken glass or the pliers the seam of the wound open? the key take? unlock the first door with the key? only and then the hand on the dark range right pull the foot? go in and the clay/tone board take up? the combination at the wall notice? Belts on the eye pull and the fish hook with the buckle use? into the hole go clicking and the ton? the belt including fastened fishing rod heels with the package use? the package on the eye pull and with the pliers the packing off take? the second clay/tone board take? into the second area go and the noticed combination stopping? the third clay/tone board take up? back into the hole go and the tubing position on the basis the clay/tone boards stopping (A, B and C)? the package floating on the puddle take and look at? the code map take out and with the card reader in the fourth area use.
                              End
                              Sorry for my bad English I'm a russian, who speaks German.

Comment

I cant find the batteries !! help me please !

Comment

Working...
                                X