This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
    This is what you do, in the middle of the letter you go: ....to be continued." And you are off work and can be with us. Hurrah!
    You're making me laugh out loud over here!! HA! I'd love to do that!! He signs letters sometimes without reading, and one time my co-worker typed "egghead" in the signature line, and he signed his name above it without even noticing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      This is what you do, in the middle of the letter you go: ....to be continued." And you are off work and can be with us. Hurrah!
      LOL!. I love to get a letter like that. I would be so curious what would come next.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      You're making me laugh out loud over here!! HA! I'd love to do that!! He signs letters sometimes without reading, and one time my co-worker typed "egghead" in the signature line, and he signed his name above it without even noticing!!
      ROFL! I would love to see the face of your co-worker when he did found out.
      I already can imaging!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        You're making me laugh out loud over here!! HA!
        I am? Good, cuz that means you understand how important it is for you ta finish so you can join us. Still think "...to be continued" is a good idea....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli...yes, I agree...."to be continued" is classic!! When it's not the end of the day, and it's a not so completely important letter, I think I will type that and put it under his nose as a draft - see what he says!!

@ Adventure...it was VERY funny to see his face!! It was the boss we did that to!

Comment

• hey...that reminds me of when I was a kid. As a punishment we used to get lines at school
            Anyway, once I had to do 100 lines for something, and I'd done them before and the teacher didn't read them, just chucked them in the bin. So I thought I'd write something in the middle to see if she noticed, it was kind of like this:
            I will not put make-up on in my maths lesson again
            I will not put make-baa baa black sheep lesson again
            I have you any woolup on in my maths lesson again

and so on....anyway I got found out and had to do another 100 lines

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Well, you girls (can't say guys cuz Doglover will probably have my head) it is sadly getting late out on Carrot Island (and early tomorrow I am gonna go on a conference) so I have to go back to my little hut and crawl into da sack. I do need my zzzzzz. Good night (day), to all of you!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• aww and I was just about to make up a new game thread in general chat goodnight Lilli

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  @ Lilli...yes, I agree...."to be continued" is classic!! When it's not the end of the day, and it's a not so completely important letter, I think I will type that and put it under his nose as a draft - see what he says!!

@ Adventure...it was VERY funny to see his face!! It was the boss we did that to!
                  What!!! The letter was pointed to the boss? ROFL Did he ever read it?

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                  hey...that reminds me of when I was a kid. As a punishment we used to get lines at school
                  Anyway, once I had to do 100 lines for something, and I'd done them before and the teacher didn't read them, just chucked them in the bin. So I thought I'd write something in the middle to see if she noticed, it was kind of like this:
                  I will not put make-baa baa black sheep lesson again
                  I have you any woolup on in my maths lesson again

and so on....anyway I got found out and had to do another 100 lines
                  LOLZ! Poor you. Actually this happend also to me in some way. When I am taking seriously notes but then got distractacted by some thought or some things I sometimes notice some time later that I have written down my thoughts instead of the notes. And once I was so concrated writing down my 200 lines, that I didn't noticed that I was already finished and wrote down 227 lines.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli....GOODNIGHT!!!! Sleep well!! BYE!!!

@ Adventure, well, we wrote the letter addressed to someone else, as though it were written by our boss. (We write the letters and he signs them frequently.) We thought it would be funny, so we had him sign it that way, pretended we really sent it out, and scared him when we showed him the "typo." IT WAS SO FUNNY! ROFL!!!

@ Dazed...Your sentences remind me of the beginning of all the Simpson's epsiodes with Bart!! TOO FUNNY!

Comment

• Escape *cough* Clean out your PM's *cough*
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Escape, yeah I guess it does...bye, glad you have finished work...and now it's the WEEKEND!!!

hmmm....Becky has been a long time watching that movie... I always thought her favourite movie was Harry Potter - and that's not that long

Comment

• @Lilli
                          Good night girl! Sleep well!

@Escape
                          ROFL! You crack me up! And I love the simpsons!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....do you need a cough drop!? It's done...

@ Dazed...still working on the boss's letter...staying late it seems. But, I get to visit in between letter drafts!!!

Comment

• dazed, it's probably Backstreet Boys - The movie, that she's watching
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                                aww and I was just about to make up a new game thread in general chat goodnight Lilli
                                great! Does it already excist? (gonna check now.)

Nope.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X