X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i take it ur american?
    Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

• I know, I have lots of american friends. Im not making fun of americans, but thats like the steriotype mcdonalds and doughnut shops. I was just making a joke out of the steriotype. I didnt mean to offend you or anything.

Comment

• Well, duh

Where the heck do you think Maryland "USA" is?

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• To be honest,every1 from everywhere is alright.
          Except kids who eat too much sugar and get energetic and hyper and talk nonsense.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• sorry jess love, didnt mean to wind u up!! lol
            Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Quizomatic
              I know, I have lots of american friends. Im not making fun of americans, but thats like the steriotype mcdonalds and doughnut shops. I was just making a joke out of the steriotype. I didnt mean to offend you or anything.

It is not that steriotype

I haven't been in a MaDonalds in at least two years and there are only two in town, But I live in a Beach town so there are lots of hotels and resturants

A Little Ferret Thief
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• I know that steriotypes are never true... just forget it.. im sorry.

Comment

• sugar is your friend

Comment

• U better be...offending her like that.
                    U deserve a ....... burger from Mc Donalds.
                    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Lol, Man bread you're right on track, sugar is always your friend

A Little Ferret Thief
                      OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• Anyone ever wanted to know who's behind the wise cracking, AMV-making Freakshow59?
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• yea,i want to know.

Comment

• ^ Holy Crap!!! Yea, that's PART of me, not the whole thing. Don't ask about the hair, it wasn't all the way down, it kinda curls for some reason. .
                            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• lol,dude ur sense of humour is very wacky..

Comment

• ROFL,RUD,LOLZ hahaha wasn't expecting that
                                j,k
                                <<
                                >>
                                ^^
                                \/

Comment

Working...
                                X