• Show
Clear All

• Bye Adventure, see you later :-)

Comment

• i put up my profile pic rite after it was aloud
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• wahhh. . .I'm alone. . .*murmurs yes to himself*
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• not nemore
          Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

• dammit. . .Oh well
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• yep, too bad
              I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• now everyone has there own riddle yay but even people who are new are making riddles soon there will be many riddles i wish i had a riddle!

Comment

• Originally posted by bread
                  now everyone has there own riddle yay but even people who are new are making riddles soon there will be many riddles i wish i had a riddle!
                  Well, I haven't my own riddle... lol
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• yeah but soon you will be sucked in to the riddleing of riddle making wahh
                    if only i had made the idea that gave everone the idea to make there own riddle i would be the amzing riddle making guy that every copied and was famous if only that was me!

Comment

• For my riddle I just copied other riddles and changed the words of the riddles. I only made up about half of the riddles I used lol.

Comment

• I'm making one of my own, started about two months ago, i try to make up the riddles by myself, i've got about 5 levels right now, but there will be more!
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I still dont know,how to make riddles
                          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• just play a lot of riddles from other people and then ask advice from one of them, well, that's what i did
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Riddle-mania!!! Riddle-mania!!! Riddle-mania!!! What Is It With The Ridd-dulls??

Comment

• Hi everyone! What are you guys doing?

@Doglover: Yes rabbit = bunny.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X