Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but only very short, got new tasks to do till Tuesday I hate it, I should really start to create some clones to share the work....

Hi all

Originally posted by Adventure
    Yep, I only had that test and it went GOOD! I think I have at least a eight, but I will really know when our teacher mails our marks. And well actually I had also some intervieuws with the first year paraveterinary and had to criticize their presentations about our branche, but my coughing-fit sounded so bad, that they said to me; "Leontien, maybe it's better for you to go home and take some rest". So I just arrived a hour ago at home.

@Dazedncrazed: Good to hear that your father is at home and sounded very cheerfull at the phone.
    Oh, good to hear that the test went good
    And now you got a free afternoon?

Comment

• hy mistery! Wooow an eight!! That's soo good!! what do you study actually?
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hey Mystery!

Oh no more work! I hope your clones can help you with it.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Hey Mystery!

Oh no more work! I hope your clones can help you with it.
          I'm afraid they can't
          Guess I should be super-woman or what... I have enough work to do and now 2 new duties until Tuesday, I'm going crazy.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Mystery, focus on my words: "YOU WORK TOOOOOO MUCH!!!" No one should work like you do!!! It's seems like you don't even have time to enjoy your life!!!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Oh, good to hear that the test went good
              And now you got a free afternoon?
              Well, sort of. Because I got earlier at home I can do some things at home.
              But yes no official obbligations.

@Hollandgirl
              I am studying Paraveterinary (official name for a vet's assistent).
              And I am not sure what my mark is yet, but I think it will be at least an eight.

@Doglover
              I think you are right about Mystery. I have the same feeling about it.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                Mystery, focus on my words: "YOU WORK TOOOOOO MUCH!!!" No one should work like you do!!! It's seems like you don't even have time to enjoy your life!!!
                Correct for the last couple of months... But I still hope that it will get better after the fall vacation.

Comment

• hey Adventure....well done for your test.....but then you knew you were going to do good didn't you

hey I just realised, isn't it Becky's birthday tomorrow.....wasn't everyone meant to be planning a party

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @Mystery
                    I think your are already a superwoman, but even for superwoman it can be to much. I hope you are right and that things will be more relaxing for your after your vacation. I am glad your hubby is at home again to support you.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Becky's birthday?? LOL, we gotta do a surprise party!! When everyone s around we all have to post a post with something nice or so in a new thread, we can bin it later if we need to

Comment

• Yes, me too. Otherwise I have no idea how I would do it. Just surviving the coming next 3 weeks too and then get some rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                          hey Adventure....well done for your test.....but then you knew you were going to do good didn't you
                          Yep!

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                          hey I just realised, isn't it Becky's birthday tomorrow.....wasn't everyone meant to be planning a party
                          Yeah party for Becky! Maybe we have to do some preparations for it already.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            Yep!

Yeah party for Becky! Maybe we have to do some preparations for it already.
                            Isn't it tomorrow?

I'm going for a bike ride. Tell Lilli that I'm gonna make some jumps...and some other stuff...But don't let her commite a suicide...or even worse...don't let her come here and make me stop!!!

Bye!
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                              Isn't it tomorrow?
                              Yes, it is. I mean maybe we have to do some preparations already for tomorrow.

@Hollandgirl
                              I special thread for Becky's party. I like it.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• we can't possibly hang flags all around the webpage can we lol the coolest thing would be if everybody made a pic of him/herself with a big smile and partystuff and post it, but i don't think i'm able to do that so..

Comment

Working...
                                X