Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, I'll go to the GH Hotel, I'll make some juice and... oh...wait just a bit!!!

*a few seconds later* Here!!! Drink it!!! *and gives her the juice*
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• *drinks juice with difficulty* Aaaargh...thanx, that made it better. Ya know ya kinda gave me one huge scare... *here is supposed to be a smiley that I don't have*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Oh...Thank God you're better!!! You know...I didn't really fell off the bike...and...uh...oh...*Lilli seems to get a little angry*...ups...I think it's better I start running... *gets her bike and starts ridding the faster she can*

Comment

• Not angry, you little tease, just scared. I'm glad u are ok!
          Sadly I have to go now cuz I have to get up early tomorrow. Remember that on Carrot Island you can ride your bike all day long as fast as you want to and never (weeell, almost never) get hurt . See ya, Doglover. Good night!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
            Not angry, you little tease, just scared. I'm glad u are ok!
            Sadly I have to go now cuz I have to get up early tomorrow. Remember that on Carrot Island you can ride your bike all day long as fast as you want to and never (weeell, almost never) get hurt . See ya, Doglover. Good night!
            I think I'll go too...It's getting late... And everybody has left already...
            Have a good night! Sweet Dreams ***

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              I'm not joking...I really fell off the bike...The ground was getting really near me...
              I am sorry Doglover, but did you really broke your arm? It’s was that part that I was doubting.

Oh you are leaving. Hey Doglover! Have good dreams! Hope I see you tommorrow!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                I am sorry Doglover, but did you really broke your arm? It’s was that part that I was doubting.

Oh you are leaving. Hey Doglover! Have good dreams! Hope I see you tommorrow!
                If you stay here...I also stay here...My parents are out, so there's no problem if I stay up later...

Oh, I didn't really broke my arm, I was just kidding, yeah...I know I shouldn't be joking about this kind of stuff, especially me...I'm really dangerous on the street sometimes...

Comment

• Yahooo!

But I can't stay for too long. I have to get up early. I just read you didn't felt of your bike or broke your arm. So you were truely kidding us or what?

And sorry I wasn't there to help you rescue Lilli. I had a conversation with my hubby and I am not so good in multy tasking, just like OneBun is.

Ok I see you don't broke your arm, but did you really felt of or not?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yahooo!

But I can't stay for too long. I have to get up early. I just read you didn't felt of your bike or broke your arm. So YOu were truely kidding us or what?

And sorry I wasn't there to help you rescue Lilli. I had a conversation with my hubby and I am not so good in multy tasking, just like OneBun is.

Ok I see you don't broke your arm, but did you really felt of or not?
                    Lol, no. Nothing happened!
                    Me and my friend had the idea of pretending we fell off the bike, take some pics, and then show them to our parents to see their reaction, lol. I only fell off the bike once. Sometimes I loose the control of the bike but I always jump before "reaching" the ground lol... And since Lilli's always so much "worried" about it...I posted the pic here...hehe...I'm mean...hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                      Lol, no. Nothing happened!
                      Me and my friend had the idea of pretending we fell off the bike, take some pics, and then show them to our parents to see their reaction, lol. I only fell off the bike once. Sometimes I loose the control of the bike but I always jump before "reaching" the ground lol... And since Lilli's always so much "worried" about it...I posted the pic here...hehe...I'm mean...hehe
                      I knew it! You little rogue!

BTW I see the spam continues. ARGHHHHH!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I knew it! You little rogue!

BTW I see the spam continues. ARGHHHHH!
                        Yes, it continues, someone really has to do something about it...

Comment

• Well I don't PM Mystery about it this time. I hope she has good dreams right now.

BTW Have you already replied at Becky's Surprise Party?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Well I don't PM Mystery about it this time. I hope she has good dreams right now.

BTW Have you already replied at Becky's Surprise Party?
                            Well...I hope she's really sleeping and not working...

No...I haven't...I'll do it now

Comment

• Great! Everybody had his mouth full of it, but only Lilli, Mystery and I replied at it yet. Tsss tsss.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Whew! It is hard to catch up on the reading after being away for just one day!

Hi everyone!
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X