This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ OneBun
    The THIRD time!!!! *eyes pull out* And on your FREE day! Grrrr That upsads me, GGGRRRRRRRRRR! It 's not fair!!! But what can you do? I am really sorry for you. If it was allowed I would the next time instead of you. (now a bit short day to fly to the U.S.A.). I mean it!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• poo, I'm gonna miss the 10000th post
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        @ OneBun
        The THIRD time!!!! *eyes pull out* And on your FREE day! Grrrr That upsads me, GGGRRRRRRRRRR! It 's not fair!!! But what can you do? I am really sorry for you. If it was allowed I would the next time instead of you. (now a bit short day to fly to the U.S.A.). I mean it!
        That's very kind of you....maybe trade places. I would love to have a look around your country....oh heck...stay there & I will go AWOL & come visit you instead.
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
          poo, I'm gonna miss the 10000th post
          Damned. There are you saying something Freakshow. I think I will miss it. I have to log out soon and will be back about 17 hours.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• same, but if ppl hurried up before 8:00 P.M (Survivor starts tonight) I might see who gets it, otherwise, y'know
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• looks like all three of us will miss that post.
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• meh, that's why we can check back and congrats the person

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                  That's very kind of you....maybe trade places. I would love to have a look around your country....oh heck...stay there & I will go AWOL & come visit you instead.
                  Yeah sneaking out under jury duty. Well where are you waiting for?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

meh, that's why we can check back and congrats the person
                    That is a good way of look at it.
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• maybe. . . or read back a couple pages, I had something to announce, I think page 970 something, forget, somewhere round there

Comment

• And what about congrats Becky? The thread is already made!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I was talking bout the book and the squad, I g2g so, can't really explain

oop, looks like I g2g, cya guys and congrats on whoever gets the 10000th post

LATE!!

Comment

maybe. . . or read back a couple pages, I had something to announce, I think page 970 something, forget, somewhere round there
                            I will have to re-read those comments...
                            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Good night Freakshow!

HELLO DON'T FORGET BECKY!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I am thinking through what I will post...I love what she has so far. She's gonna get fat on all the cake!
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X