Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Hugo....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! I'm playing Zelda: The Wind Waker on the GameCube. Hehe.

We only celebrate Easter on Sunday where I am from... So, I can't think of a longer holiday. I guess you could say Christmas Eve and Christmas day...or maybe Thanksgiving...cuz that we usually get Thursday - Sunday off of work if you work in an office. But still...only celebrate on Thursday?

How are you?

@Kzin...LOL! Sounds like kitty wins. Dr. Evil Mouse needs to come up with some new ideas.

EDIT: Have a good work day, Kzin. We'll chat later.

Comment

• Bye Kzin

Oh, in Britain we celebrate a week of Easter (We don't really celebrate, just an excuse to eat lots of chocolate)

Wind Waker! I love that game! But I never use Gamecube much as I have a WII
      Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
      Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• You have an excuse to eat chocolate for a week!?! I'm gonna visit Britain during Easter week then!

Yeah, I heard you can play it on the Wii, too! But I got a refurbished GameCube for $40 and then Zelda: Wind Waker, and Zelda: Twilight Princess for the GameCube. The Wii is a bit out of my price range! How do you like the Wii?

Comment

• Oopsie. I got distracted!

@Escape--Eh. I've had the flu all weekend. My fever broke on Sunday morning, but I was feeling really blech all day. And to top it all off, I got bit by the insomnia bug tonight. I haven't had a problem with insomnia in 2-3 years. So I'm making substitute plans and getting stuff ready for tomorrow. I think flu+insomnia is a good enough reason to call in sick.

Ohhhhh! Zelda?! I'm so jealous!

And... My entertainment center's here now!
          sigpic

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• Hey, Mulan! How are you?
              sigpic

Comment

• @Crimson....Awwww! Poor thing!! I'd say you DEFINITELY have reason to call in sick tomorrow!! *goes off to make some chicken soup for Crimson, with dog treats on the side. *

Oooh! CONGRATS!! Feel free to take pics of your new entertainment center!

Yeah, I just now beat the level 2 boss. YAY!

BUT OMB!! MY GAME FROZE AT A CUTSCENE!!

How are you feeling now?

@Cousin...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSIN!! I've misse you so much! How are you?

Comment

• Um... could ya make that vegetable soup, dear? I'm a vegetarian.

I'll try to take pictures of it, but right now my memory card for my camera's at school. I'll try to remember to get it when I go there this morning.

I'm feeling wide awake right now... a bit stuffy, tired of coughing, but generally alright. If it weren't for the whole no sleeping thing, I'd be going to work today.

Congrats on beating him! Again, I'm jealous.

EDIT: OH, NOOOOO! I'm so sorry! Can you get your game back?
                  sigpic

Comment

• @Cousin & Crimson
                    I have bad day, really bad day

Comment

• @Crimson... Oh, me so sorry!!! *rushes off to make vegetable soup with puppy treats*

Aww..I bet you have insomnia from sleeping so much this weekend, that now you're wide awake. Happens to me a lot on Sunday night. (Like tonight. )

But I am really glad to hear you're feeling better!

Well, I had to hit reset. Good thing I save a lot. I just have to beat him again. *goes to beat the boss* (LOL...sounds like I'm beating up my monkey boss )

@Cousin....OH NO!!!!! What happened??!?!??!?! *feels very worried, and gives da cousin a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Comment

• @Cousin
                        my brother quarrel with my dad & my brother has run away from home

Comment

• @Mulan....OH NO!!! I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope that your brother returns as soon as he is no longer upset, and that your brother and father can talk it out! I'm sorry dear. That must be ver stressful for you.

Comment

• @Cousin
                            yeah

Comment

• Aww...I am sure that once he cools down, he'll return... He must, right? Aww....*comforts da wonderful cousin* I'm sorry.

Comment

• Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Mulan! I know how scary that must be. I hope everything turns out alright!

@Escape--that's good I tend to get wrapped up in the game and forget to save! Yes, I think it's from sleeping too much on Saturday, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X