X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to everyone

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hey

Comment

• Hello there Shining! Long time no see partner! How are you doing?

Hey there Party! How's it going?
        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• hey alrite i guess.....

Comment

• Hi Hitman doing good working on finishing "never ending level game" almost done how are you?

Hi Party

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hey shining

Comment

• @Shining
                Is that a new game or a new level to the original ''Never Ending''? Oh, I'm doing fine thanks. Just sitting here and jumping between GH and MSN.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• hey everyone
                  sigpic
                  Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
                  Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

• hey brim!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimful-Asha View Post
                      hey everyone
                      SUMI! BIG and pardon my behavior but I haven't seen you in a long time and I MUST give you a ! Where have you been?

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

• Hey party! how r ya!!

ooooo pandaman! its ok! its been ages , ive been so busy with work and all...how r u
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hitman: its a new game but it's like a riddle in a way

Hi Sumitra!!!!!!!!!!! How have you been?????

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• alrite i guess....

Comment

• @party cheer up

@shining!!!! how have u been sweety....its been ages...how r things?
                              sigpic

Comment

• well its kinda hard to....(read my post in the let it out thread to know why)

Comment

Working...
                                X