A new category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new category?

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a role-playing category added to the forum?
    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Sure, just give us a clear idea of what you are thinking of, start the thread in the appropriate place, and we will approve it. Remember that all new threads, except "New Games", are automatically placed in moderation. And back.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Thanks, Glad to be back Tipper, I was thinking along the lines of forum based role-playing.

Like using a fictional set of event's and character's, It sound's silly but i think i may be on to something here .

Anyways, how have you been?
      Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

I've been fine, thank you, but if you ask Escape, I work too much There are a lot of forum games here that are similar to what you might be suggesting, look around here. I, personally, would rather be myself

Comment

Thanks, I'll go take a look

Comment

Hey Vortex! I know what you mean! Role play was really common here several years back, but then it died down quite a bit. You can read a lot of our adventures in the Gamershood Planet sub-forum HERE.

We got pretty silly/crazy at times, but had a lot of fun. Of course, I would think any sort of forum role play would likely fit in there, too. I am not sure if you're into the kinds of stuff we posted there, or if you're thinking more along the line of dragons, wizards, etc. For example, we had Mistery as the alien, myself as a cat, Adventure was the butterfly (hence all of our avatars), and we sort of developed those characters and made up adventures. It was a great time waster when you're bored and a lot of fun to interact with other members. Anyway, let us know what you come up with, as we're always open to new suggestions and ideas! If you need to post a new thread, pick the correct forum and post it. It will immediately go into moderation where we'll review it, make sure something like that doesn't already exist and that it follows forum rules, and then approve it! Sounds like a fun idea. So feel free to explore tipper's suggestions and these and let us know!

And Tipper, yeah, you work too much!

Comment

I was wondering....How come there is not a Cooking Game Category? I heart those games

Comment

You mean like the Grapupy's Cooking series?
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...-meat-sauce%29
                Are there more cooking games? Any idea how much cooking games we have?

If there are enough of these games we can make a new category.

edit: do you also mean those time management games where you have to make burgers or run a restaurant, etc?
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if there are any other cooking games here...I never posted them myself, because I didn't know if it would be possible since there wasn't a category

Sure I'd think the time management games would classify as a cooking game

Comment

I talked with GamersHood and he says there are hundreds if not thousands of cooking games online.
                    I don't know if we have more than 100 cooking games posted here, but we are going to make a list and if it turns out we have like 50 games we could go for a new category, with in mind there are hundreds of these games out there. Once we have such category, it's likely we get more of these games posted here.

And yes, you can post every free online game you come across that isn't here yet. Even if it's more a nice time waster than a real game you can post it.

The whole process could take a week, but I'll keep you up to date.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Okay sounds great!

Thanks Adventure!

Comment

It takes all longer than I planned, but we are busy with it. We found almost 50 games now, but I am sure there are more.
                        If nothing comes along the cooking games forum should be there tomorrow or the day after.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Forum created
                          http://www.gamershood.com/forum/foru...Managing-Games

If we missed any games that aren't in the new games area, and that should belong belong to this new category. Feel to PM me or any other active moderator. Thanks!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all your work Adventure

Comment

THANKS ADVENTURE!!! You are so awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X