This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Oscar,

1. you mean to have to PM folder controls/statistics at the very top instead of the very bottom?
    If so I agree, and I put it on my list for our Admin some time ago.

2. Copy and paste this instead

"Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [noparse][spoiler]Enter text here...[/spoiler][/noparse]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days."
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello Adventure, I didn't notice there were those things at the bottom and i'm glad you agree. And thank you for the text but is it possible to add an extra box in Additional Options?

Comment

• No surprise you didn't noticed it. It's not an eye catcher at the bottom and that's too the reason why my in-box gets full all the time without being aware of it in advance. Now I think about it, it used to mention under Notifications at the top of the page when your inbox got full for 90 percent or more. Going to add that to my list. I hope our admin turtle will have time soon to work on that list, but I think the upgrade will come first.

You mean an extra option to parse that text automatically at the bottom of that thread?
        That indeed would be handy, also for us mods who have to add those texts to threads manually. But I am afraid that won't be possible because such option in not part of the settings that vBulletin offers, and there isn't any similar option that can be modified for that use. It might be possible by scripting such thing ourselves, but no one in our team has that skills. I really like your idea, though.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• And something like the wrap spoiler tag we've got in the Go Advanced. That looks like it's been added afterwards. Just thinking out loud.

Comment

• There is a button to post "Spoiler tags and walkthrough warning" with one click, check that out

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

• Fantastic! Thanks Kristjan and Oscar.

@Oscar that was an excellent pointer. The spoiler tag is a custom BB code - not a default one. That made me think that your idea might be possible by creating a new custom BB code. And so it is.

Go advanced and click the most right icon in the tool bar that says USE TAG.
              When you click it, [PLEASE][/PLEASE] will be parsed into your post. As soon as you submit your post, the message will show up. Feel free to test it in the spoiler test thread.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I've got an idea, a closed thread with all the posting messages for everybody to copy and paste. I'm thinking along the lines like the login codes for Gotmail and warnings and etc. Because the space is limited in the go advanced for multiple buttons.

Comment

• Hi OscarW, thanks for your suggestion.
                  Can you PM me a list with all the posting messages you like to see in the suggested thread?
                  Once received I will make that thread at short notice.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe we could use a new protocol around reposts, i was thinking to report it like it was spam. This would pick out double games fast, i think but i would like to hear from the moderators.

Comment

• You may use the report button to let us know when a game has been reposted. You wouldn't be the first one to use the report button for this.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommy
                        Hello, my name is Romina, I live in Argentina, I have played many of their games, they are very good! When I played Skyscraper Room Escape was delighted with the music of that game, I wish to know who plays the music and where I can get over that pretty music from, already thank you very much for your attention!
                        Hi Rommy, 3 weeks ago I sent a PM (personal message) to GamersHood with a link to your post. He replied to me that he would ask his brother about the music - his brother made the game. I hope you got a reply from him meanwhile. If you haven't please feel free to PM GamersHood yourself.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X