X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about new design?

http://www.gamershood.com

Is that better or not?

In my opinion it's better and it fits with more resolutions like 1280x1024, 1024x768. Maybe it's little bad for 800x600 but it's quite likeable.

Best viewed with Mozilla or Opera, again some errors with Internet Explorer

Okay, i'm waiting for your comments

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

hmmm...I thought that I was "sent" into one of those crappy "my-search" pages or something like that.

I liked the old one...

Comment

i don't know, too ....and bad but not the best

Comment

The layout is almost the same. Maybe you can tell me what resoluton you have?
        With 800x600 there may be some problems, becouse it dosent fit in some places... And also with Internet Explorer, i dont what the hell is about that. When i make the page, i put 90%(for example) In Opera and Mozilla it's ok, but in IE it's like 30%??

But for conclusion i can say that this is more solid than before, however that dosent mean its better. But let it be at the moment, i can always change it back

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

I like it =D

G x

Comment

Its different, i liked the other 1 more & liked the other colours better than the orangey yellow... but not as bad as some game website designs...

Comment

It's different.. I like it. =)

Comment

new look

I think the new design is great, so bright and cheerful.Being a point and click fan this site is the best ive come across.............keep it up gamershood

Comment

I like it! I think it's easy to read and navigate!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I like it loads. It's nice and easy to use, not overly busy. I can find what I want with a few clicks. Be proud, ya done good!

Comment

it was a good change. things look more better. i enjoy playing games here.

Comment

I like the new design. It makes better use of the available space on a wider monitor.
                          Aithn?onn wombat wombat eile.

Comment

I wasn't sure I was in the right place at first but I really like it. It's classy!

Comment

Reminds me of Neopets - LOL - I like it better than the old one

Comment

Working...
                              X