Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Help with downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 2 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Can't play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear! Thank you for letting us know

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

You're very welcome and thanks to all of you who act so quickly to help us with problems we may be encountering, it's appreciated very much

Comment

Just wondering if any new games have been posted in the past week. The top most game posted is "Dingy Room Escape. Thanks - JJay

Comment

Originally posted by JJay View Post
          Just wondering if any new games have been posted in the past week. The top most game posted is "Dingy Room Escape. Thanks - JJay
          Lot's of new games. Click here

Comment

Thanks Kzin, just wish the main page would work for me - JJay

Comment

Originally posted by JJay View Post
              Thanks Kzin, just wish the main page would work for me - JJay
              We will check why the main page is not up to date and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                We will check why the main page is not up to date and let you know.
                Thanks a million, I appreciate you looking into this for me. I may be the only person having this problem, if that's so, any ideas of something I may try would also be appreciated. JJay

Comment

The great Spiky Turtle Admin was having computer problems...it should get back to normal soon

Comment

updated adobe but game won't load

I have updated twice but room escapes won't load. I originally see a lock on the bottom then am told to update. I have done this several times. Help..

Comment

Originally posted by nikkib64 View Post
                      I have updated twice but room escapes won't load. I originally see a lock on the bottom then am told to update. I have done this several times. Help..
                      I moved your post here.

What game are you trying to play? What system are you using?

Comment

I'm trying to play room escape games on google chrome and internet explorer. I can play all the other games but room escape

- - - Updated - - -

and its adobe 17,0,0,134

Comment

Originally posted by nikkib64 View Post
                          I'm trying to play room escape games on google chrome and internet explorer. I can play all the other games but room escape

- - - Updated - - -

and its adobe 17,0,0,134
                          Can you provide a link to a specific game you are having trouble with?
                          sigpic

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

all games in room escape will not load and windows 8

Comment

Okay the first link games work for me

Cozy Study does not work. I t looks like a conflict. I will look into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X