- Date of Birth
- November 12, 1986 (26)
- Sir Meonius Stemill is an anagram of "Mesmer Illusionist." Other than my philosophical and moral opinions what you find below here is all there really is to say about who I am.
- The land of Oz (Kansas)
- Favorite Music:
- I take particular interest in old video game music.
Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
Favorite Sounds: Classic strings, guitar (acoustic and electric), and various woodwinds.
- Favorite Book(s):
- I rarely read any more. When I do I enjoy a good fantasy novel. The last book I read was part of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
- Favorite Game(s):
- I love classic console games. I mostly play console and PC RPGs, but I also really enjoy strategy and puzzle games.
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. I spend most of my free time playing console/PC games. I also enjoy origami, chess, MTG, and D&D. I love to whistle, and do so often.
Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- Last Activity
- Join Date