Esklavos Chapter 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esklavos Chapter 11

The next chapter in the Esklavos series is ready for you to play. Prepare your musical knowledge, because in this new chapter you'll need them.
    Good luck and enjoy!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough

Click image for larger version

Name:	esklavos.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1695843

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Thaaaaaaaaank you!! *Runs ta play*

EDIT: Ok... so I make
    Now what?
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-21-2007, 18:01:24.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

well, I've made him sleep too. working through all the other possble flute tunes both forward and reverse. nothing so far....

Comment

I pushed down uro... Hurrah!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

hmmm. pushed him down? me thinks you must have got Ungo to use the vine yes?

Comment

Sure... Here is a hint:

Stuck again lol

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

can you do anything with the frog

got the frog to go up the tree somewhat

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

hmmm played the sun tune both ways and nada....obviously I'm missing something

Frog? I guess I am missing something. can't find it.
                Last edited by Mistery; 12-21-2007, 18:26:22. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

the frog comes

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i'm here. i hope i don't need sound because i'm at work
                    "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

You need to

Hurry and help me... I am sooo stuck

@Cricket
                      Well... I think it's worth a try without sound

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

haha thanks Lilli, i'm inside now

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

how did you guys get the sun tune? i got
                          "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

for sun tune

made progress you need to go outside and get something from the tree

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ok i know this is going to make me sound not so bright but..i don't have a song to play for the sun i've played them all forward and backward.

Comment

Working...
                              X