Ncis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncis

A very good crime/drama/comedy/action show. I catch it as often as I can. I like how each of the characters have their own unique personality given to them, making an overall good show, and how the suspense of the case fits nicely into the comedy, drama, and action of the show.

Anyone else watch?

I love that show! I try to catch it everyday!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

oh yay a fan!
      Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Comment

I like them all! but I think I like Abby the most, but rest are close behind! and it sucks Kate went off the show and it's funny that the young medical examiner(forgot his name) is with the new girl I think her name is Michelle? I could just go on and on lol so who's your fav.?

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I remember the new girl is Ziva.

I like Gibbs, Dinozo, and Abby.

Comment

no wasn't her i'm thinking of maybe it was from a old episode, this is who i mean

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ooo, i love NCIS!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh I love it too!! I loveeee Tony<3
                and allll the rest lol
                Sister Dia <3
                Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                U-NO-POO -
                the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I've only seen this show on USA a couple times after I got off work. I saw humor in the episodes I did see. Didn't look too bad, but I think I like Law & Order SVU more. But it's not bad from what I saw.

Comment

I still like the law and order franchise a bit more, since I've been seeing that longer, but NCIS is good.

Comment

I used to watch Law and Order SVU all the time!!
                      but I don't anymore
                      NCIS is amazinngg
                      Sister Dia <3
                      Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                      You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                      U-NO-POO -
                      the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

HALLEJUJAH!!

Ok, so, last night's episode, the NEW one? Anybody see it? I have a universal remote which broke yesterday, and we can't play back recordings without it (I'd already had the shows set to tape from last week; I try to go ahead each week as soon as I can so I don't forget), and I'm bummed out. Anybody watch? Was it good?!?! The new remote doesn't come until next week, and I am DYING. XD
                        sigpic

Comment

I like them all! but I think I like Abby the most, but rest are close behind! and it sucks Kate went off the show and it's funny that the young medical examiner(forgot his name) is with the new girl I think her name is Michelle? I could just go on and on lol so who's your fav.?

Comment

I have watched this show and this show become my favorite show and i love to watch this show regularly. The sroty of this show is good enough.

Comment

Ncis

This investigation drama series is very very nice. I like the show. I like the cast and I never miss any episode of this show.
                              Last edited by Yvonne; 11-08-2012, 14:50:16. Reason: Removed irrelavant links for other series

Comment

Working...
                              X