Riddling Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddling Park

Hi, everyone! I mostly hang out elsewhere, but I've been a longtime lurker here too, so I thought I'd finally get with the program and introduce myself. I wanted to bring along my first change-the-URL riddle creation, too!

Riddling Park is the brainchild of Mrs. Vonda Riddling--reclusive and eccentric heiress to the Puzzlin toothpick and matchstick fortune. It has 50 attractions, shops, and restaurants (50 levels).

The usual rules and spoiler-courtesy requests apply, but your friendly and informative tour guide will have more details.

I hope you give it try, and I hope you enjoy your tour!

Visit Riddling Park, and play!

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

nice riddle archer. already stumped on the one with the trains...is that level 1? I have

No one else playing yet? I could use some help here! haha
    Last edited by SteelersFreak; 06-02-2008, 06:24:22.
    Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Hi, SteelersFreak, and thanks for giving the park a try.

Yes, the trains are level 1. If you've seen the
      does it ring a bell? Mrs. Riddling is a big fan of all kinds of puzzles, but she also loves

Comment

I'm playing, and just as stumped as you, SteelersFreak!
        "Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..." Frank Zappa

Comment

I got level #1! Thanks archer!

@JuJu

Comment

Thanks Steeler.... I just figured that out right when you posted it, lol. Just trying to figure out how the last one fits in
            "Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..." Frank Zappa

Comment

one was easy after reading

2 has got me down now...
              I told my doctor I broke my leg in 2 places....
              He said to stop going those places!

Comment

@Geo
                This should help... Archer, tell me if that is to big of a hint
                and ill delete it

so may things here are throwin me off! too many letters! haha
                Last edited by EscapeGirl; 06-02-2008, 07:07:50. Reason: Edited by moderation for too much information...

Comment

ok im looking at that now steelers freak
                  I guess it is not a good thing that I have 2 riddles going at the same time
                  AND i am doped up on cold meds
                  I told my doctor I broke my leg in 2 places....
                  He said to stop going those places!

Comment

hahahaha! you're right those things probably arent helping. i wish i was doped up on cold medicine! im mad sick right now. haha

Comment

Hi, JujuBee and geoflamingo...thanks for visiting the park!

Goodness, folks are sick? Sure hope you feel better soon!

So, for 2...most of the things you see on the page are clues as to what kind of thing you need at PH. (Sorry, SteelersFreak, but it's not the one you have there.)
                      Once you've determined what thing you need, you'll have to plug in the

Comment

sooooooooooo stuck
                        EDIT: Thanks Archer!

Comment

I hope those hints help. You don't need to do anything by hand on 2. Once you know what PH tool you need, just plug stuff in. The results will look like gibberish at first, but once everything is in, there should be no doubt.

Comment

your right, it does look like gibberish, lol

Comment

im gona work on this one some more tomorrow. Great riddle though...im actually makin my own currently! see you guys lata

Comment

Working...
                              X