Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory

Link (Note: Currently this link doesn't work as it should be, please use the alternate link below):
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/524

Alternate link:
    http://www.flashgamesclub.ru/quest/memory.htm

Escape the room game.
    Last edited by Mistery; 09-28-2007, 21:39:14. Reason: New link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

how do you use the things?

Comment

No idea. I found some things but I don?t know wether I can?t use them or I?m not doing right.

I found a paper with a picture of some kind of box, a torch, a poster, some pins and a key.

Any idea of what the key opens?

Comment

I just found where to use the key, but it doesn?t help me.

I used it with the book in the shelf.

Comment

You know what I don't understand...why the titlescreen of the game has the word "Memory" in English, but the rest of the game is in Japanese. At least be consitent so I can't understand anything that is going on. My favorites are the games where you have to look in a book, but it's all in a foreign language, so it's basically a waste of time.

Comment

Seriously. I was flipping through the book and didn't realize it was repeating itself. Granted, I don't speak Japanese, so I did it by matching the symbols. This is why some of these foreign games aren't worth playing. There is no story to them, you just know you have to point and click and eventually find a code for a door or a safe. Kinda stinks. This would probably be a good game if it was translated to English.

At least with games like Crimson Room or Viridian Room there isn't any emphasis in finding clues. It's just finding items and using them correctly. Th

Comment

Hi I just started playing but very hard to play when it is in japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              What's cooler than be cool? ICE COLD!!!!!!

Comment

It's funny how the game title is in english but the rest isn't!!!!

Comment

This game's s*** i'm getting of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, this blows. I don't think it'd be this difficult it was in English. I don't speak Spanish, but I'd rather it be in that. I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do next...

What's up with the statue of Medusa?

Comment

Code

The code is 233. I thought it could be something related to the glasses in the cupboard next to the door. There are 2-2-3, but it sounds as it one of them falls, so the code is 233.

I also found a box near the kitchen, next to a sideboard. It is like the one in the picture.

Comment

I put the tape in the video and there are some numbers. I suppose they are used to get the code for the second locked door.

I also put the poster in the wall in the empty room, switched off the light, and used the torch. There is some luminous paint on the poster, but I can?t read anything. It may be japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          I also put the poster in the wall in the empty room, switched off the light, and used the torch. There is some luminous paint on the poster, but I can?t read anything. It may be japanese.
                          luminous paint :I left a note behind for the space of the chair.
                          (Go back to the first room!)

But,maybe you can't read it.
                          This slip says,"AIWA EIEN NI(Love is for ever.)".
                          For slove this ward,you need japanese type keyboard.
                          On japanese keyboard,alphabet and hiragana(=japanese alphabet) are printed.
                          And then push the key "AIWA EIEN NI"on hiragana mode,it's neans "3ef5e5yi".

Comment

Second door

Anybody got the code for the second door?

Comment

When I'm in the first room, facing the door, I can change the colors on the box. But then... I don't know what to do next...!

A clue anyone?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X