X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions are Welcome!

Hello everybody!

Like you see, forum is new and everything aint there where it should be. Here are not many subjects at the moment. Also there are typos over the board

If you have a suggestions about forum, please let us know!

GamersHood Team
    Last edited by GamersHood; 05-12-2005, 20:05:03.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

RE: Suggestions

Well, to start with there arent many things to do having nothing about the website. maybe you could add a general chat board or even a film board just to boost up the members attraction of the website.
    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Why dont you and other people make tutorials how to make basic games and stuff like that?

ill help because im learning advanced (as you know) and ill tell my stuff to other people?
      ~~~MADman IS COMING BEWARE BEWARE IM A FREAK *hic* ~~~

Comment

i have a suggestion.......why not get some music on the site....like post some ideas,and have evry1 take a vote on what the want to lisen to while surfin the site?

Good idea?
        The darkness will consume you...

Comment

Maybe. But it will take a serious amount of time.
          Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

really.....

Comment

Well, Theres going to be Votes for the catagory of the music they want to play wich may take some hours, The there is a list of downloads to put up and listen to and GamersHood will be spending time to play your requests.

Comment

so ull go with the idea.....kool......

Comment

if it's fine with GamersHood yes.

Comment

ok.........awsome.....

Comment

why is it only moderators can post point and click games?
                      Do the Dew

Comment

i know, right? so guests usually dont check our new games out since most of them look for point and click games under the "point-and-click" category.
                        Taste the Rainbow!

Comment

the reason why that is beacause we dont want normal members to post random games.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetnernsweetie
                            if it's fine with GamersHood yes.
                            i'm really soz about using your box for my suggestions it is just that i don't know how to post my own box's

anyway this is it
                            tell people how to post there own box

Comment

Hi,

first off, please don't get this wrong, but I have a problem. I'm reading both this site and flash.plasticthinking.org quite regularly and lately I noticed many games appear at flash.p.o and shortly after that they come up here. Over the time it gets rather frustrating to mostly find games at gamershood.com I had played one or two days ago at f.p.org and no fresh ones.

Could you try getting the games from original sources and not other "flash lists"? I know it's probably quite hard to find new games all the time, but getting the same content over and over again from several sites (online.sector.sk also often lists games that appeared elsewhere just days ago) is boring.

If this is a coincidence and maybe both you and f.p.o. get many games from the same source by chance, sorry for ranting. But otherwise it'd be really fine if you could try and get the games from somewhere else.

A late merry christmas,
                              Fuxjolt

PS: Of course I could just cease visiting gamershood.com if I don't like the games here, but I really liked this site when most games where unknown to me. So I'm missing this currently.

I just wanted to add that I posted the same at f.p.o., because it also happens that the game was here first and 1-2 days later at f.p.o. So it's not that I say you copy their content, more like you both do it.
                              Last edited by OneBun; 03-16-2007, 03:27:48. Reason: merged post

Comment

Working...
                              X