• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locus

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=674

or:
    http://www.qtbridge.com/Locus/Locus.html

Point and click adventure where you have to solve few puzzles(like always).

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

you need to have quicktime to do this one. I don't know what the min version is that will work with this, but I got the upgrade anyway.

Comment

funky mom

what the heck is going on here? what do i do with this whale picture?

Comment

i just kept clicking on the symbols at the bottom underneath the whale. not actually sure what i did.

Comment

clicking did something?

aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghh!!!!!!
          Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 00:08:08. Reason: merged posts

Comment

This seems to be a series of puzzles. Hold left mouse button down and it will allow you to scan the rooms. Then you click on objects in the room and a puzzle will come up. I'm stuck in the telescope room. Can anyone help?

Ok I think I finished it. I kept clicking around on the images, not the sky or stars and it took me out, so I'm assuming I'm done.
            Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 00:07:48. Reason: merged posts

Comment

lol the name of the game means toilet lol http://gamershood.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
              Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Kegs
                This seems to be a series of puzzles. Hold left mouse button down and it will allow you to scan the rooms. Then you click on objects in the room and a puzzle will come up. I'm stuck in the telescope room. Can anyone help?

I think that in the telescope room you click on the eyepiece of the telescope, on the spider that appears in the lens, and then on the whale that appears as a constellation and that was a principle item in another room. This brought me out to the credits but does anyone know what to do with the plantlike thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I think that in the telescope room you click on the eyepiece of the telescope, on the spider that appears in the lens, and then on the whale that appears as a constellation and that was a principle item in another room. This brought me out to the credits but does anyone know what to do with the plantlike thing?
                  You mean the one with the trumpet like flowers and the eyeballs? You follow the sounds they make - like in Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Kegs
                    You don't have to hold the mouse button down - I found that I didn't need to

Comment

lol the name of the game means toilet lol http://gamershood.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
                      Smile
                      Says who? I'm interested to know who told you that or where you learnt that

Comment

locus

At least in german we would say lokus, but sounds the same.
                        I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

Says who? I'm interested to know who told you that or where you learnt that
                          actually "locus" is the latin word for "place" but it's true that in german you can call the toilet Lokus

Comment

Working...
                          X