manga and more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manga and more!!

if you are into manga and anmie like me. you can talk about it in here. hope you all have fun! hehe!
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-22-2007, 05:18:05.
    sigpic
    My Anime List -http://myanimelist.net/animelist/roggor
    My Manga List -http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/roggor
    Xbox Gamertag - MunkyManJr

Your first post has been edited to remove your personal info. Please be careful not to post personall info publically. This can be a bit of a dangerous thing to do. Pleae read the forum rules for more info on this.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

@roggor.....Yes, you had two email addresses posted. We only ask that you don't post your personal information for safety purposes.

As far as the ^< V game....there is already a thread for that. You can find it HERE. Therefore, let's just keep this thread about manga and anime. Btw, please use the edit button in the bottom right corner of your posts instead of making multiple posts of yours in a row. Thanks.

Btw, what's your favorite anime character?
      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-23-2007, 08:44:18.

Comment

kk, ty for looking out for me lolz.we like the children and you mods are like our mummys and daddys.
        i love death note if you havent geussed. any1 els like it and y?. i like it coz its clever and smart. and also when yo are reading the manga you fell like i going to be the very last book but then somethign happens that u cant geuss to make it last longer!!
        i just said something where did it go 0_o. oh my fav would have to be umm i have lots SonGoku from saiyuki coz he's awsome, light from death note coz hes smart and ryku from death note coz hes funny.

dose any1 els like death note? or any other mangas
        Last edited by Mistery; 07-24-2007, 23:47:12.
        sigpic
        My Anime List -http://myanimelist.net/animelist/roggor
        My Manga List -http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/roggor
        Xbox Gamertag - MunkyManJr

Comment

Naruto!!!

This thread is about the everything aboutNARUTO!!!wooohhhhooooo!!!
          any naruto fans here???
          I LOVE NARUTO
          I'm addicted to the shippuden now but i just watched ep 33 so far

well i don't know where to put this thread so pls. put this where it should be thanks!!mods!!!
          never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Thanks for posting, Zillah. I've merged your Naruto thread with this one, as they are along the same line of topic. Enjoy!

Comment

well,i love naruto aswell and now i don`t come in GH because i got addicted at watching episodes online.here i`ll give you a link where you can watch naruto episodes,movies,and shippuden,we have a naruto chat,you can meet me there,i`m Nefertiti1122it`s naruto time! www.naruto-tv.com
              :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
              Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
              BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
              SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

oh I watch it sometimes but it strats when my programm is on and they're repeating it for the 9th time! They just start from the episode when the second test or something begins and then when the 3rd test ends they start again! That's driving me nuts!!

ok...so I've just watched an episode from the site nef gave.....why does everyone look a bit older?!?!?! Am I watching a different naruto series or something?
                Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

I love love love love loooooove Naruto <3 ^O^
                  Its one of the best anime everrr @_@
                  I'm on epsiode 66 though, i'm very slow at watching anime :/

Comment

suzy,it depends on what you watched,if you watched the shippuuden series,there the characters are 3 years olderyou should start watchung the normal series naruto from the third part of the chuunin exam
                    :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                    Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                    BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                    SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

oh so on the TV channel I watch it I guess that it reached the....50th serie of the normal Naruto! ....NARUTO BEAT UP NECHI!!!!!!!!! (or is it Neji?)

Comment

wow I always knew that I have addictmates in NARUTO!!
                        I watched the death note the movie
                        never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

I like the ordinary series but I need to catch up on the shippuuden!

Comment

i like dragonball

Comment

I didnt know that you liked anime party.

Comment

Working...
                              X