Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were is the purple one

Comment

i only gt 17 more 2 gt but were from.........

Comment

if you click the rad bag continuosly..it opens and there is candy..and is you do the same to the can shaped thing then sparkly stuff comes out. dont know what it does though.

Comment

hellllllllllppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone is still there, could you please post another walkthroug ?!?!?! im tearing hair out !!!!!!!! !

Comment

Has anyone found the purple ball?

Comment

(for the ball)no. come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

finished

ok, I found all the items, and i wrote an outline of a walkthrough, but didnt try it completely yet, and i should sleep a little now. So hopefully tomorrow i will post a (complete) walkthrough.

For now;

Tomorrow i will try to write down everything in a neat fashion.

Comment

HERO !!!!!! ABSOLUTE HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!( or E don't know which lol)

set backgrond the blue one with stars put little in item 2 of 1/8 and put three s in red outfits =1 key (to the left of window)

anything else ? anyone?

me got these missing :
                  items 8+12 from 3/8
                  Items 2,6,7,8,11,12 from 4/8
                  items 8,9,10,11 from 5/8

Listen ... I'm Finding this difficlut whenever i play this game: how do you make it snow outside?!?!!?!

Comment

complete walkthrough

Ok, everybody, here is the walkthrough i promised. The first 36 steps are mainly from the walkthrough on page 4, i just simplified or detailed some of them.

If otherwise stated the setting is windows open, little girl with no outfit, plus only the conditions given in each step. I mean, if it is written ?hang ribbons from the ceiling?. then you don?t need to have anything else but those ribbons on the stage.

Comment

whoever You are, you are an absolute GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yaay!

thank you so much!! You have really made my day I have been pulling my hair out for the past week or so trying to figure this out!!
                        thank you thank you

Comment

i think ive done it wrong cos ive got 9 left not includeing the extra six

Comment

I bow i the dust for the person that made this walktrough...
                            THANK YOU!!! my christmas have just been saved for alot of grumping...
                            ..::I am the Darkness and I bring Death::..
                            And suddenly i became the little bunny "Helene" who is being hunted over the web...

Comment

the sites gone now and i cant read the words because there foren
                              can someone tell me how to get to the games please

Comment

new link

Originally posted by gemzyousitis
                                the sites gone now and i cant read the words because there foren
                                can someone tell me how to get to the games please
                                http://www.panypang.com/cartoon/game/t_4.php

Comment

Working...
                                X