No announcement yet.

Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, wouldn't be fun at all if people always acted the way we wanted them too. I for one, would be very bored. Although I'm stuck within my own paradox, so far no one has truly impressed me enough to fall in love (thus I AM very bored lol). Anyway as far as I look at other people, girls have the tendency to choose guys who would treat them badly, not value them enough or have them like prizes (why girls do this is beyond my comprehension, it's one of life's greatest mysteries in my opinion. Perhaps it's genetics or something, I don't know)
    And if a youngster ever tries to show off in front of his friends and starts insulting me or something along those lines, I scare the hell out of him (I never use violence, though). I'm a pacifist, self-centered, collected guy, but I ain't gonna let a dumb kid mock me in any way. I don't even let adults treat me like a teenager since I'm 15, I've got the brains and the cleverness to back up my maturity.
    I know every person is different, but the things I've lived and all the situations I've been through (I'm diabetic, my parents are divorced, and a looooong fruitful etc.) have shown me a lot about life and taught me about responsibility, courage, honesty and pretty much made me a brainiac
    Escape games teach you:
    there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
    *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
    "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

life is always unfair... they give you what you don't want... sigh... but that's life... we can't fight with it.. or else.. we wont have something right now..
      DR
      LEVEL 74
      NO. 17 IN D-MINOR

DR 2
      CHAPTER 2

Little help pls....

f@LL3n.k!++3n
      sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I meet someone new and dont have time for my best friends when im making my new relationship stronger, and then for weeks my best friends act like im a stranger!
        I get asked this question Daily. Do I know anything? The Answer? Hell No!!

Comment

Well a wise saying goes something like men & women stop meeting other men & women respectively when they're in love. However, if they ARE your best friends not only are they meant to understand but also tu support you on your new relationship. I know I'd do that for a friend and expect them to do the same.
          Escape games teach you:
          there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
          *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
          "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

this is just a suggestion...

why not introduce your partner to your bestfriends? try bonding together...

DR
            LEVEL 74
            NO. 17 IN D-MINOR

DR 2
            CHAPTER 2

Little help pls....

f@LL3n.k!++3n
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so about the 5th graders packed with technology- i`m in the 7th grade and i only have a cellphone with just a camera and a crappy portable radio, coz i luv music...

About hating yourself- i`m a cutting emo, and i hate the haters, c`mon we`re justt stressed people, but none the less- still people, jeeez, and my point is, the only ones keeping me from suicide are you ppl, on the net(not the haters,duh) but you, the ones who care... and my sister i guess, but she`s on the brim of nervous brakedown (fight with boyfriend and his family) and she lives with them, so tough luck... but i also hate myself....

every night i enjoy going to sleep, the nice slumber in the comfy bed-my only way to escape the real world. so, if i don`t come on for more then a week, count me as dead ;]

they say: the emo got a shitty day and went to cut, i say it: livin` la vida loco
              :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
              Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
              BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
              SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_kitten View Post
                this is just a suggestion...

why not introduce your partner to your bestfriends? try bonding together...

If I do that with the people on THIS forum...... well......... I would have to use MSN xD
                Da pudding turtle fanatic
                Da PM spammers's fanatic
                THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
                GFARDTO Chip eater
                WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
                AYUH!
                ( )_( )
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
                Online family: Sister: Super_T.
                Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

Originally posted by humphryboop View Post
                  If I do that with the people on THIS forum...... well......... I would have to use MSN xD
                  oh... i thought at your place.. well.. if that's over the net... then it would really be hard...

now i dont have any ideas.. hehehe
                  DR
                  LEVEL 74
                  NO. 17 IN D-MINOR

DR 2
                  CHAPTER 2

Little help pls....

f@LL3n.k!++3n
                  sigpic

Comment

Nefertiti, I'm sad to hear how you feel about yourself.
                    I don't know in what situation you are living, and there may be problems around you which are difficult to deal with. I think everyone of us has things that we like at ourselves and other things that we don't like that much, but it concerns me to hear you say that you hate yourself. I'm also concerned to hear that you seem to be so unhappy that you cut yourself. I wish you could find soon another way to deal with the problems in your life - your life is too precious to put it at danger. I'm sure that you're a very nice person, and that there are many people who like you.

I find it good that you can talk to people on the net about it, and also hope that there are persons in real-life around you with whom you can talk about your problems.
                    I know that it's difficult - and especially at your age - to consider a more professional counseling service to get help and advice. And I don't even know if such a counseling is available where you live. So this just as an idea for you to think about

What we can offer you (and everyone else of course) on this forums, are these things: if you need to let out something, you can post about it here, if you just would like to chat with others, you can visit the Chit Chat thread. And you can get some distraction from problems around you by playing the online or the forum games.

I hope so much that you will feel happier soon, and maybe even can tell us something positive in the Good News thread.
                    Lots of warm hugs to you

Comment

I'm also very sorry to hear about the feelings you've been having, Nef. I don't have much to add as I think Mistery has covered it well. If you're able, I hope you can talk to a counselor or a parent or someone who can help you and give you some advice. There are many ways to help you cope with problems through difficult times. I hope things get better for you soon. If you need to PM me to talk, please feel free.

Comment

Everything has already been said but if you need anyone to talk to, Nef, we are ALL here for you, just remember that

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Any advice for a confuzzlimacated Imp Queen?

Uh, I don't usually ask for advice, as I like to solve my own problems, but I kinda need you guys to help me out - if you can.
                          There's this guy at school who I'm friends with - I'll call him S- and it's recently come up that he 'likes' me in that way. I don't like him like that - I like this other guy, but I'm not gonna go into that - but I don't want to stop being friends with him. The problem is, one of my other friends -who I'll call 'A'- told me over MSN that S wants to ask me out. Now, I don't want to go out with him, 'cause I want to wait 'till after my yr 9 SATS (comin' up in May argghhh) before I even start looking for a boyf. But I don't want to hurt his feelings (cause even tho' I can be teh evils I can also be teh niceness) or stop being friends....

Any thoughts?

...xTIQ

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

wow my thread got accepted kool

impqueen:tell him that you dont like him and then ask if you guyz can still be frends thats wat id do.
                            Last edited by ForeverJoseph; 04-25-2008, 00:28:04.

Comment

Thanks for the advice party! I told him I didn't like him like that...and it worked, kinda. Now he's trying to get one of my other friends to help him stalk me. But he's been threatened with ahem castration if he tries it, sooooo, yeah. But thankees anyway.

x...TIQ

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

Working...
                              X