No announcement yet.

I dislike this because of that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dislike people who make a promises and dont keep them. i hate this really deeply
    one man ,one word

Comment

READ
      >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
      It'll SHOCK you!
      Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

i hate people who treat me like a little kid and they don't treat my older sister like that. and she's only 1 year older than me!!! :angry:
        like for example, when a shop assistant or watever asks my sister if she's gonna buy something, and my sister say yes, that's the end of it. but when they ask me the exact same thing and i say yes, they go "oh...ok, but do you wanna ask mum first?"
        it really annoys me

oh and for the person who said about smacking and spanking being made illegal. they actually made an anti-smacking law over in New Zealand, and now evryones complaining and they want it to be reconsidered and they want to get rid of that law. i think we should have it, considering all of the child abuse going on here. i mean i know some parents only do it to teach their children wat they think is right and wrong to do but some people just take it too far you can still hit your kid but your not allowed to do damage to the kid and your not allowed to smack them hard enough that they bruise or get injured.
        Last edited by Chocbubbles; 10-05-2008, 03:28:00.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok something that is really bothering me is that so many ppl saw bill kaulitz looks like a girl. I don't care. I think he is awesome for not being afraid to be himself. I give him tons of props and I support him all the way.Nd if u think he looks like a girl too,plz keep it to ur self,nd don't bust my bubble. Whew I feel better!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and tokio hotel has great music,put his looks beside and pay attention to the music ppl.Gosh
          2~28~10 <3

Comment

Emo - I know that it irritates alot of people when they confuse someone they like for a boy/girl when they are the other gender You should just ignore it

Comment

Well everyone keeps taunting me about it,nd when I try to defend him no one let's me speak my mind. Ugh sometimes I just want to strangle ppl!!!!!!!!!!! It is a hot subject at my church for some reason.lol
              2~28~10 <3

Comment

Emo - Oh well just ignore them

Comment

I dislike people right now because I'm in a bad mood. :/

Comment

Why are you in a bad mood?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

i hate ppl hoo think theyre better than u becuz of hoo they hang out with or how u look or hoo u hang out with i mean they dont know u!this really gets my last nerve

Comment

I hate people who think I'm psycho because I'm bipolar.
                        <<<DELETED BY MODERATION>>>
                        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 10-10-2008, 08:56:54. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.

Comment

Seems like there is a lot of anger going around here.
                          We're the apple of His eye

Comment

i really need anger managment i go offf with the simplest stupid little things

Comment

aww*hugs everyone*

i hate most of the girls in my class because all they can think about is boys,hair,and who likes who it makes me so mad!
                              I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

Working...
                              X