No announcement yet.

I dislike this because of that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like how my boyfriend acts like he loves me, but then comes home drunk wit another girl and like, doesn't say ANYTHING to me all night!
    Da pudding turtle fanatic
    Da PM spammers's fanatic
    THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
    GFARDTO Chip eater
    WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
    AYUH!
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
    Online family: Sister: Super_T.
    Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

Have you ever arrenge to go out with some people for a bday party, and that person never called or txt to say if she/he comming or not? That happend to me yesterday. As a stranger in another country I don't know all the places here so I asked that girl to go with so I won't get lost. I called her txted her but sh haden't replied. "Thankfully" I found some other girls which I work with, outsite the accommodation I live and they will go to the party and I asked them to go with them. They aggreed. The party was at 7:30 but we supposed to go there by 8is cause I had finished from work at 6.

After waiting for 2 hoursthey txted me at 9:15 to meet them downstaris ina minute. I went down stairs and waited 15 minutes for them to come. We went to the train station and got our tickets. I asked them if we are going to return with the train or we called a taxi. And they say by the train so I bought a return ticket. They said we were going out at the citi center for few drinks after. We missed the train because of them and waited 15 mins for the next one. I felt so bad we were lat cause the bday girl is realy nice ro me (in and out of work).

And I felt really bad cause we left at about 11 to catch the last train (only 2 hours we spend there). Or so I though. I saw the girls I came with to stand up taking their bags, didn't say anything to me that we were leaving, so I asked one of them "Is it time to go?" and she said "Yes2. So got up, took my stuff I appologised to that girl, and left.

And here is the good part. When I went ourside the building I couldn't see any of those girls. Supprisigly I saw them seconds after in a taxi they had booked and the taxi was leaving. I magin my surprise. I mean when you are wiith someone you suppose to leave together as you had originaly arrange. She hasn't txted me to appologise that they had missed me or even worst forget me. I know I am not their friend, and not one of them, but at least I was expecting to be more polite. I was so furstraited so annoyed and still am.

The good part was that at that time some other girls were leaving as well (all 7 of us supposed to leave together as I realised later). They were annoyed as well, cause the first 3 girls supposed to booked 2 taxis. The other dissapoineted part. While in taxi the girls asked me where they wanted to drop me. They didn't even ask if I wanted to join them for a night out. That reminded me that 7 years in this country I haven't made any real friends (only "friends" that needed me to do them an "unpaid" favour). I know some people from uni very nice boys and girls, but they are way to busy to meet (bless them) Ow well you can't have everything LOL
      sigpic
      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
      Kids
      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
      Daughter: Emo234
      Proud member of GFARDTO
      Carrot Explosion Expert
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

As they say in Greece "Etsi then kani o kosmos" (=That is not how people ought to behave).
        I have had this experience with ppls before and it is very annoying whenever it happens. I am so sorry you had to find yourself put on a spot like that, Elni, but you do have a friend in me at least. I would not do that ta you, so there I hope you will find better friend where you live.
        Here are many warm hugs for you til' ya find them.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

That kind of people seriously bothers me. My grandma's got a boarding house (correct me if I'm wrong but is that how you call the place students from outside stay in?) and recently two guys from Canada moved in. They wanted to buy some cell phones so I went with 'em and showed the nearby places (stores, night clubs, etc) and chatted a lot with 'em (I don't get good conversations to practice my English that often).
          They were real surprised that I was behaving that way, they thought of me as an extremely nice and polite guy.
          And all I said was, "Hey, I think this is the way it should be and the way I'd like to be treated myself". We're very good friends since the first time I met them, and have even played together as a band a few times.
          I dislike impolite people too, despite whether you're friends or not, it's just not right to be THAT selfish. *2nd's Lilliput's greek saying*
          Escape games teach you:
          there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
          *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
          "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

I dislike my father how he makes me take liquid medicine against my will! I say I dont want to take it because I've already had some but he sticks it down my throat anyway, and guess what? After that, i spit up.
            I get asked this question Daily. Do I know anything? The Answer? Hell No!!

Comment

Well Justin he's just trying to help nobody likes taking medicine but if its for you own good you have to take it.

What I really dislike is rude people I work in retail and boy are people rude. I don't like them because to me its like what did I do to you why should you be yelling at me because our store doesn't carry what you are looking for. If it was me and a store didn't have what I wanted tough luck for me I have to go to another store instead of screaming at the people that work there. It's a waste of the customers and my time.
              DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Yeah I hear you Neener, I also work at a small store and when they ask me about why is X's price so high and/or start yelling around impatiently I just loose it.
                However I've come up with a pretty clever answer:
                "Well I don't know ma'am/sir, I'm not into stock market, I just sell the merchandise".
                Escape games teach you:

Comment

Originally posted by Neener View Post
                  Well Justin he's just trying to help nobody likes taking medicine but if its for you own good you have to take it.

What I really dislike is rude people I work in retail and boy are people rude. I don't like them because to me its like what did I do to you why should you be yelling at me because our store doesn't carry what you are looking for. If it was me and a store didn't have what I wanted tough luck for me I have to go to another store instead of screaming at the people that work there. It's a waste of the customers and my time.
                  Working at a grocery store when I was a teenager was one of the most frustrating jobs I ever had. I met some of the rudest people working there. I would chalk it up to them having a bad day, but it seemed to always be the same people complaining. I am the same as you. I have never gotten rude with somebody at a store for something outside their control. I just accepted it, got a rain check if it was on sale, or went to another store if I really wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neener View Post

How will it make me well? im still sick and im taking it and puking it up
                    I get asked this question Daily. Do I know anything? The Answer? Hell No!!

Comment

Well, if this is the case with anybody on this forum then I really mean no harm. But, I just feel I have to say that I HATE it when boys wear pink and they think that makes them cool and funny. I do because it's a cliche: yeah, we get it; pink isn't often a boyish color. You're NOT FUNNY. It makes me just hate them in that respect; they should really try to be funny and original.
                      sigpic
                      "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

I like teal, and greenish colors.
                        Pink looks horrible on anything in my opinion.
                        Escape games teach you:

Comment

Yeah, same here.
                          sigpic
                          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            Well, if this is the case with anybody on this forum then I really mean no harm. But, I just feel I have to say that I HATE it when boys wear pink and they think that makes them cool and funny. I do because it's a cliche: yeah, we get it; pink isn't often a boyish color. You're NOT FUNNY. It makes me just hate them in that respect; they should really try to be funny and original.
                            I actually wear pink sometimes not to be funny or anything but to stand out from the rest, I find it funny when people laugh at me for wearing pink(because no one wears pink, not even to be funny, at my school so when they laugh at me I laugh back at them ) everyone now wears the typical "Gangster" clothing and I have to say it looks completely stupid. Like come on first of all who would want to be in a gang and second they don't look cool...

And to Justin- If you are already sick then it won't do anything to help you rather it will just make you get better sooner, but I don't know... I don't trust modern off the shelf medicine I go for the vitamins and minerals approach which seems to cure my sickness in less then 1-2 days

Comment

AH Problems at work, where you are unappreceated. Where I heard that before I actually don't hate customers so much but as some people know I hate one of my assistant manager. He is rude to me and keeps humiliating me infrond of customers and coulleagues. The fanny part is that before he see the problem, he shouts at me infrond of people and sais that I'm doing it wrong, but when he does it I did it wrong and yes indeed there is the system's problem, but he doesn't admit that I was right neither he EVER appologise for his behaviour.

What I know is I will be doing something much better that what he does. I have usiversity degree and he doesn't. Now I'm nearly finishing my master and he is still a looser. I'm gonna be a business woman, and he will be a slave for other people HA

Justin,

What I can say is take the medicin infrond of your father, so he won't force you again. Try be under covers and sweat alot. This will help the fever to drop

Men in pink. I don't know. Some people look realy nice, but not in bright pink, more than light pink. I'm a purple person my self
                              sigpic
                              The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                              With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                              Kids
                              Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                              Daughter: Emo234
                              Proud member of GFARDTO
                              Carrot Explosion Expert
                              I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

AH ELNI I am in the same posistion as you I have this one manager that is a total jerk to me and he bosses me around all the time and he always trys to make me look bad in front of the store manager but the funny thing is I'm on the store manager's good side so when this guy trys to make me look bad the store manager shoots him down. It's so funny to watch his face he gets so angry. But like today I finished my shift and my boyfriend brought my son to me and I was holding him and the manager calls me into the office so I go in there and he's like "GO HOME NOW!" and I said "I am already" and he's like "oh your off already?" and I was like "uh yeah" and he got soooo mad cause he thought he caught me standing around jabbering on the clock. HA HA But I know how you feel when it comes to that. I just can't seem to get this guy off my case hopefully one day he'll just give up and leave me alone.
                                DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Working...
                                X